Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

quote:

“Modern-day bogeyman” Akinwale Arobieke touched a young man’s muscles on a train travelling from Manchester to North Wales.

The notorious Liverpool bodybuilder was today convicted of breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) - which bans him from touching, feeling or measuring people’s muscles.

He denied the offence and told a jury at Mold Crown Court that he was being set up by British Transport Police because of his notoriety.

Arobieke, 54, of Devonshire Road, Aigburth, also complained that most of the prosecution papers referred to him as “Purple Aki” which he regarded as a highly racist term.

They would not describe a Chinese person as “yellow wong”, he complained.

Arobieke represented himself in court but the jury returned and unanimously found him guilty.

He is expected to be sentenced at a later date when the court reconvenes this afternoon.

Prosecuting barrister Karl Scholtz said that the terms of the SOPO specified that the defending must not “touch, feel or measure” the muscles or muscle areas of any person in any public place or in any private place where the public had access.

He said on October 11, 2013, a young student from the Llandudno area was travelled from Manchester Piccadilly to Colwyn Bay was asked to flex his muscles, his bicep and then Arobieke asked to touch it.

The defendant asked him if he could measure it and produced a tape measure and did so.

The young man, in his early 20s, thought it was a bit strange but thought nothing more of it.

About a month later, the complainant read an article on Facebook from The Liverpool Echo about him.

He then did an Internet search and read a lot about him on Wikipedia. The young man and the police denied that he had been encouraged to make the complaint. The youth said that it had happened and he thought it was a bit weird at the time.

The jury heard how the defendant had a number of previous convictions for breaching the order but had also been cleared several times.

During a court case in 2008, in which Arobieke unsuccessfully attempted to overturn his ‘muscle touching ban’, DC Andrew Rowlings said that ‘Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform “inverted piggybacks” – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Any british goons have any Purple Aki sightings? I'd ask if he touched your muscles but lol what muscles

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Any british goons have any Purple Aki sightings? I'd ask if he touched your muscles but lol what muscles

lol at the thought of goons having muscles

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

20 stone

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
dude is just gay lay off . he aint raping anybody

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
muscle touching is a thing now

first its butt stuff and now its muscle touching where does it end where does it end

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Philthy posted:

muscle touching is a thing now

first its butt stuff and now its muscle touching where does it end where does it end

It ends w 'inverted piggybacks', per the article

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
He's a National Treasure.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

would be nice if i could vote the op a 1 instead of just the thread

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jim Flatline posted:

He's a National Treasure.

I wish the US had a similar wikipedia article to call their own:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
I was certain the OP was a joke. What the gently caress.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Im scared of Purple Aki so I dont build any muscles and stay very scrawny and unattractive

edit: mum always said boys who spend time in the gym get a visit by purple aki

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 2, 2015

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

this one time i started doing mild exercising but then i gained the slightest bit of muscle definition and it freaked me out

never again

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

now aki will never find his aniki

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Wizard of Poz posted:

I was certain the OP was a joke. What the gently caress.

I thought it was an article from one of those homo panic Ugandan newspapers until he was travelling around the uk by train

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The Brown Menace posted:

now aki will never find his aniki

aki was looking for otoutos anyway

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
All swole fags dream of being touched by this gentle giant

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Please stop being racist. tyia

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
this guy knows what he likes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

During a court case in 2008, in which Arobieke unsuccessfully attempted to overturn his ‘muscle touching ban’, DC Andrew Rowlings said that ‘Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform “inverted piggybacks” – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.’

"uh wear an extremely helpful black strong man as a full body back-pack/upper leg supporter? no i'm actually a weiner and a loser and id rather not"

-Britain's idiot millennials

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

Aesop Poprock posted:

"uh wear an extremely helpful black strong man as a full body back-pack/upper leg supporter? no i'm actually a weiner and a loser and id rather not"

-Britain's idiot millennials

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

thanks mister aki

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like britain has a lot of kiddie diddlers

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

this is where aki belongs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfvwOw4vGY

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish aki sempai would notice me, but im just not swole enough

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Lard Goat posted:

Please stop being racist. tyia

purple is not a race it is a way of life

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i used to think purple was the only warm and cool colour at the same time but that sbecause i forgot about green

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i dont knwo what the heck this thread is about

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I have literally had a conversation with purple aki, ask me anything

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
by a conversation he asked me why the tram stop was closed and I told him to ask the metro guy and then ran away

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Purpz is just misunderstood.

Although when he was in Walton nick his favorite thing was to bet other inmates they couldn't fit their head through the back struts of chairs and when their heads got stuck he'd bum them.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

ChogsEnhour posted:

Purpz is just misunderstood.

Although when he was in Walton nick his favorite thing was to bet other inmates they couldn't fit their head through the back struts of chairs and when their heads got stuck he'd bum them.
waht a scamp

never thought id read about a local legend on gbs tbh

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

XMNN posted:

never thought id read about a local legend on gbs tbh

Pretty sure it was a thread on here where I learnt about him a few years ago.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ChogsEnhour posted:

the gently caress am i even reading here

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

an inspired tactic

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

the only crime here is the horrendous british language

Mold Crown Court, Manchester Piccadilly and buttocks? and people weighting 20 stones? :cmon:

but also the man who touches kids, that's also a crime. lets not forget about that too. don't diddle kids!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
stay safe purple aki

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Well it says he is a bodybuilder so maybe he isn't touching muscles for sexual reasons :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

does seem kind of weird that the guy wasnt bothered at the time but later got him convicted

• Locked thread