Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
I looked at his skin tone. He's innocent. There is literally nothing you can say that will convince me hes guilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a pipe smoking dog posted:

by a conversation he asked me why the tram stop was closed and I told him to ask the metro guy and then ran away

Lol. Did you know who it was when he was talking to you?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol. Did you know who it was when he was talking to you?

I live in Manchester, of course I loving know who purple aki is

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

I live in Manchester, of course I loving know who purple aki is

So he's really that notorious IRL? I thought he was mostly just an internet meme

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

So he's really that notorious IRL? I thought he was mostly just an internet meme

he's a north west england/north wales meme

e: a couple of years ago I watched wrestlemania and there was a guy with a puprple aki banner at ring side

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

ive heard of aki in the midlands (irl)

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

tbph though the fact he hasn't got mental treatment and is instead just driven from town to town by the police is just another example of britain being a hosed up place

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

tbph though the fact he hasn't got mental treatment and is instead just driven from town to town by the police is just another example of britain being a hosed up place

For real, people have been sectioned for less

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

care in the community

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

that guy plead guilty on 50 counts of child molestation and went to jail for two years, then he was convicted for 14 more counts of child molestation shorty after being released.

is there any amount of child molestation that will get you locked away for good in britain? 1000 kids? 10000? all of them?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
I'm not sure you can effectively treat a fetish. Dude just wants to touch him some boymuscles. Maybe the court could hook him up with some unfussy gym twinks?

Didn't know about Purple Aki until I lived in Birkenhead. A twenty stone bodybuilding sex offender would have been a charming addition to that place.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he has a wikipedia page

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

waitwhatno posted:

that guy plead guilty on 50 counts of child molestation and went to jail for two years

quote:

He appeared in court on 22 November 2001, pleading not guilty to fifty counts of indecent assault and harassment against fourteen teenage boys between February 1995 and September 2000. He was convicted of threatening behaviour and was jailed for thirty months.[11]

please respect the Akiverse

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wow we made it a whole page before some liberal rear end in a top hat came in here to defend kiddy diddler's!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Im glad he was eventually brought to justice probably after a montage of the young muscle man clicking through wikipedia, questioning curiously knowledegable town drunks, pinning pictures of swollen lads on public transport to a cork board, and squinting at microfilm in a dusty library while a gradually intesifying string accompaniment plays until it all comes together and he realizes that the man did not in fact have permission to touch his muscle

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

waitwhatno posted:

that guy plead guilty on 50 counts of child molestation and went to jail for two years, then he was convicted for 14 more counts of child molestation shorty after being released.

What forum did he mod?

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Didn't he terrorise someone to death but got off with it by claiming his 'looking in trains' couldn't be proven as threatening behaviour or some poo poo?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Every time I see Purple Aki, I think of Ao Oni.

Somebody make a mod where the Oni is Purple Aki, but instead of killing and eating you, he just wants to feel your muscles.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
why is touching muscles illegal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

deep impact on vhs posted:

why is touching muscles illegal

"Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" — ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

"Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" — ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".

sounds like my old gym teacher

e: how do i delete a post

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
im still not quite sure how this inverted piggyback thing works can someone draw me a diagram

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i looked for 'inverted piggybacks' on google and it came up wit this:"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

i looked for 'inverted piggybacks' on google and it came up wit this:"

im cumming

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ihnqRU-jU

AKI AKI, PURPAL FACKIN' AKI!

NWS for language

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine a lovely Briton squatting and staring at his feet in a very slavlike maneuver. Now imagine a Purple Aki walks up to him from the front and gets nude. He lowers his half erect junk to a level where it is even with where the lads face would be, then shuffles forward a bit until his leaking dick head is in contact with the shrew's nape. He then bends all the way forward in order to sniff rear end, bracing himself from falling over by groping the boys legs and tumtum.

Now imagine how much of a bitchmade human being you would have to be to let some dark colored UKite do all of that to you.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
stay safe muscle touching ghost

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he has a wikipedia page

Lol he also has an Encyclopedia Dramatica page

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hector Beerlioz posted:

lol at the thought of goons having muscles

THey have muscles in their right and left arms respectively. Depending on which they use more.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

notZaar posted:

Wow we made it a whole page before some liberal rear end in a top hat came in here to defend kiddy diddler's!

I'm not defending a nonce, I'm just saying he should be in a hospital and not wandering from town to town because police can't charge him with anything solid so just intimidate him until he's another forces problem.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheep-Goats posted:

Imagine a lovely Briton squatting and staring at his feet in a very slavlike maneuver. Now imagine a Purple Aki walks up to him from the front and gets nude. He lowers his half erect junk to a level where it is even with where the lads face would be, then shuffles forward a bit until his leaking dick head is in contact with the shrew's nape. He then bends all the way forward in order to sniff rear end, bracing himself from falling over by groping the boys legs and tumtum.

Now imagine how much of a bitchmade human being you would have to be to let some dark colored UKite do all of that to you.

Dark Coloured loving giant bastard more like. That's how he gets away with it....

"You want the Dick, or you want 4 broken limbs?"

Don't forget we cant just go and buy a gun from Walmart and then shoot him in his giant purple head (both of them).

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

Dark Coloured loving giant bastard more like. That's how he gets away with it....

Don't forget we cant just go and buy a gun from Walmart and then shoot him in his giant purple head (both of them).
Hmm i never thought of it that way.

Guns are good

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to ask for a reverse piggyback in the locker room tonight.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I'm 6'3" so maybe my comment isn't valid but I'll fight any person on this earth, I don't give a poo poo.

Also can't you guys buy a shotgun or something? Or stab him with a kitchen knife like a Turk or whatever.

IDK. I think it's just a UK thing where if you're smaller and paler you just get raped all the time from the time you're seven until you're 37. Here in the US we keep that for jail.

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
if touching, feeling or measuring people’s muscles is wrong... I don't wanna be right

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
why "purple"?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MaliciousBiz posted:

if touching, feeling or measuring people’s muscles is wrong... I don't wanna be right

What do you feel about feelings you have about forcibly loving really white young British guys as a large purple monster man. Like that boogaboogabooga guy from Toejam and Earl but with manrape.

raton fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 3, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rambling Robot posted:

why "purple"?

Because it's a funny racist thing to calm black people and people in the UK have a casual racism level that is real juicy.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Sheep-Goats posted:

Because it's a funny racist thing to calm black people and people in the UK have a casual racism level that is real juicy.

I have overheard casual racism in London that wouldn't have been out of place in the rural south of the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ardemia posted:

I have overheard casual racism in London that wouldn't have been out of place in the rural south of the US

the rest of the world thinks the us is racist because we actually talk about it instead of ignoring it

• Locked thread