Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm really drunk in my room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

if you can hear people talking about poo poo like that you're definitely in the wrong bar

Also if your at a bar posting on a gay dying forum you need to get back home before your pony body pillow pony waifu cum sock gets too dried out

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
ha ha, classic Mike

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

les fleurs du mall posted:

ha ha, classic Mike

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

This thread is a lot like Cheers in that I wish everyone involved severe bodily harm

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

he sounds cooler than the baby in the corner on his phone

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

social vegan posted:

he sounds cooler than the baby in the corner on his phone

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Hobohemian posted:

Suck his dick. That will shut him up.

he'll struggle at first but the endorphins pumping into his brain will quiet him down and he'll take a nap after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Show Mike ur Magic teh Gathering cards.

• Locked thread