Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I did a Low Chaos run, though not spotless. I only kept my spotlessness to get the 'kill less than ten dudes by x point in the game' then I fell back on my Thief standby: Non-lethal unless it's entirely too annoying to do so (because I'm out of Tranq darts and he's far away and has been staring at me for the past 5 minutes.)

Definitely interested in where this is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Counterpoint: These are crazy piranha rats that squeaky buzzsaw whatever they get their mitts on and Dunwall's Dumpsters are remarkably clean. Conclusion: they've already moved on from dumpsters so much they've adapted to a nomadic pack style of living.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Every country has an Adelaide. The city/town in the middle of nowhere that seems to be the center of the universe/country for some weird reason.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

ShootaBoy posted:

Please, we all know Corvo would just use someone elses blood.

Please, we all know he'd use Whale Oil. Fire/explosions is the best cleanser after all.

... Ok actually he'd probably just use rat swarms because those things can apparently chunk bone too.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

If only he could use both hands!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

What shoulderpads?

Unless you mean her crazy popped collar.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Also sometimes the dude shifts slightly so your cursor is just too far right when you press the button.
And playing on Hard means it's more difficult to get a buffer to keep dudes from noticing you at their back.

So what I'm saying is that Coolguye's second guessing himself because of the difficulty. Which he chose.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

I had the same problem too and it's something you feel out. Which you're unable to do because hard difficulty is making you twitchy.

These sane and rational arguments for why it keeps happening will not stop the legacy that is Corvo and Daud dancing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Zomborgon posted:

There's never a bad time to use your training from RoboKy's School of Dance and Knife Tricks.

Well we now know what the School Salute is.

• Locked thread