Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
37-3 Temple :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Close call on the PI. I think that was mostly due to the DB having hold of the WR's right shoulder and not the timing of the break up.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Yeah I think it was a decent call. I'm certainly not mad about it.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Our defense played better this week, but it's still a huge liability. Ole Miss is going to eat us.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

"the best quarterback they've had since dan orlovsky"

wow

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Quest For Glory II posted:

"the best quarterback they've had since dan orlovsky"

wow

He was really good in college, as is the case for most dudes who have been in the NFL that long.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So what will it take for quarterbacks at all levels to realize that a timeout is more important than 5 yards?

Especially if you're going to have an awful play like that?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Woah, BYU's defense is awful!

UConn may win!

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
BYU doesn't look good so far. This pleases me

Also every ref who ever calls UConn needs to call that dude by his full name, Mikal Myers

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Oh hey BYU and UConn.

I wonder what else is on?

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

UConn also doesn't look very good. This also pleases me

I'm havin' a good night. Good week, really. ENTERTAIN ME, BAD FOOTBALL GAME!

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I'd like to take a moment to tell/remind you all that as well laid out as Salt Lake is (and it's pretty well organized!) Provo isn't even though it should have been. Gameday in Provo is an absolute nightmare for basically everyone in Utah County.

provo is bad but it has good ice cream, that is all

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Taylor Mangum has a baby arm

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I think BYU should be aiming higher than "looks better than Missouri"

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

BAD FOOTBALL SUSTAINS ME

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

UConn should work on pooch punting on 3rd and longs

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

BYU should be running away with this, it's impressive how much they are stepping on their own dicks

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Mangum has a baby arm. Not a strong arm. Baby arm.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

BAD FOOTBALL SUSTAIIIIIIIIINS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously though it's like both OCs decided to see how many literal turnstiles they can slowly put into the game and not get their QB murdered

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
This game sucks rear end

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
That was... that was a bad call?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
continue to eat poo poo byu

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

30 yard TD passes, are we sure that's allowed?

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

kayakyakr posted:

That was... that was a bad call?

ehhhhhhhhhhh

Like it's ticky-tack for how it was also an ejection but whatever, BYU players have been playing dirty for weeks and I refuse to feel bad for them about this

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
:( my shutout!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Why would BYU call a run play only to use a time out?

Decide whether you want to run out the clock or not!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I want to believe that the universe we are in is the universe where the November 21st game between Temple and Memphis will be between 2 ranked, undefeated teams

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Delay of game after spiking the ball, seems legit

e: only audible voice next to camera is "C'mon Huskies! Let's go D!"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The BYU band and dancers rocking out to the Backstreet Boys. They're really letting their hair down tonight!

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Personal foul some 30 yards away from the play

oh byu

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that interception was college as gently caress

weak throw into the flat, receiver not looking for it

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Mangum is single-handedly beating my fantasy defense.

e: these are bad teams.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I'm fine, on 3rd and 7, with UConn going for something short to make it easier for the kicking game.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

8 for 12 on 3rd down, have 10 points

oh byu

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I see a drive begin from the 10 yard line. Newsome stumbles into his own blocker. 3rd and out.

I reach for my bourboun.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

guys

guys

this game is bad and I love it

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

That's game!

He was watching the QB's eyes the whole loving time

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kayakyakr posted:

Mangum is single-handedly beating my fantasy defense.

e: these are bad teams.

haha you picked up Memphis' defense there's a reason I dropped them dummy

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

gently caress all unsportsmanlike conduct penalties related to celebrating

EDIT: Let players do whatever to celebrate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Yoshifan823 posted:

haha you picked up Memphis' defense there's a reason I dropped them dummy

Let's take this to the fantasy thread. But no, no Memphis's defense sucks.

• Locked thread