Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ShakeZula posted:

Haha, the number Tom left for Liz was 555-0123. Come on, Blacklist, at least put a little effort in.

I laughed at this too. Like normally these are written down on a napkin so you gloss over it, but hearing it read aloud was just too funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boatswain posted:

Crispin Crandall is such a bad name lmao. This episode was mostly awful.

When the plane started shaking in the pre-credits bit I thought they were going through the atmosphere to a space station. I thought we were going to get to see Red finagle his way into space:(

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
20 civilian bystandards

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DaveKap posted:

Someone do me a favor because I'm actually trying to analyze my own personal distaste for "baby as plot device" in stories. Can someone name a television show where someone having a baby was actually good for the show? Like, it provided entertainment value? The only thing I can think of is Dinosaurs.

Z Nation, but Z Nation is the answer to everything

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HookShot posted:

My favourite part was her talking about the drug store pregnancy test, because it means a doctor told her she was pregnant and she decided to confirm it with a $10 walgreens kit.
The Cabal is everywhere:tinfoil:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Long hair guy!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hehehe oh my god she's soooo pregnant.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Octy posted:

That ending... I love this lovely loving show.

disappointed Tom didn't stride past the car firing from the hip like a 20's gangster but yeah it was all awesome.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Fixer lady who chided Red for being the source of Lizie's problems never left her side except for the van ride. I'm guessing she went rogue and injected her with some crazy Blacklist fake death formula, maybe working with Tom on it, maybe just doing her own thing because she's a fuggin' boss. She had possession of her body at the end.

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Apr 15, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yo this just got real Home Alone real quick

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Like even the music changed up, it was still somber, but hijinks somber.

So that was supposed to be a representation of Keene's baby, and not the woman Red sacrificed to save her back in the 80's?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DaveKap posted:

God loving dammit he deserves the entirely bad rear end role they've given him on the show and I hope they never kill him off. gently caress, he'll be the only one surviving the entire show at this rate.

I honestly thought that CNBC pic was a joke screencap from when that guy appeared on another show. He's loving real? He does clandestine Jason Bourne/James Bond poo poo in real life and does Blacklist as a joke side job lmao.

Speaking of Bond:
http://www.traileraddict.com/urge-2016/trailer

Pierce Brosnan, Tom Keene, The lead from Youre The Worst, and Hyde from 70's show go on a weekend resort drug binge and poo poo gets dark.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mouse Dresser posted:

I think the doctor friend and Mr. Kaplan lady slipped her something. Red (and maybe Tom) isn't in on it and really think she's dead. Same with the FBI team. Closed casket funeral = she's not really dead.

I assume Meagan Boone took a few episodes off for maternity leave. She was pretty far along in the last episode she was in.

Yeah that Fixer lady definitely did something, I hope she has her own plan going on with Tom.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

crazy8 posted:

I hope the spin off is called "The Bigger Blacker List"

The Black Dress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tarlibone posted:

I watch both shows.

Jane is definitely a sort-of Dembe. And that guy who I don't know if they gave him a name but he's got gray hair and a pony tail and is always a part of Little Red Raginghood's tiny army.

that guy is a legit manhunter irl. like he does acting as a fun side job and he literally hunts down people who kidnap children for a day job.

http://www.peaceconference2016.org/bazzel-baz/

• Locked thread