Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

HookShot posted:

Also going by the season premiere the attorney general died (I seriously don't remember this happening)

Keane shot him at the end of the last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
The Blacklist has been renewed for a fourth season.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

HookShot posted:

And yet Person of Interest has basically been cancelled.

There is no justice in the world.

I haven't caught up with it but the ending of S3 of Person of Interest had stuff go really weird. Like I won't say the show was better when it was just "let's get a number and stop a murder", but it was more interesting when it was just Having a benevolent God become active and independent, rather than having an evil corporation make Evil God because reasons. I even would've liked it if the evil corporation was just out for profit and accidentally created Evil God, instead of just being doomsday cultists

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Kegslayer posted:

I think they're well aware of this. It's just that Red is feeding them enough blacklisters to justify their relationship.

Yeah, it's like the old story about the drug lord that's working with the CIA, except we're looking from his perspective.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ShakeZula posted:

I thought she was saying that she had suspected the pregnancy before the attack, even going so far as to buy a test that she ultimately didn't take. The doctor just confirmed her suspicions.

Yeah, because apparently 3 weeks had gone by.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Gonz posted:

The Blacklist Season 3: In Which Raymond Reddington Kills All His Enemies Dead With Little To No Exposition

The Raymond Reddington Monologue™ is a staple of this series but I liked how they did this episode. They showed you why he was so adamant at killing this guy, instead of telling you in a 5 minute spiel.

The major twist was that those scenes were flashbacks without being readily apparent.

Boatswain posted:

Wait when did he get killed?

e: whoops I thought you meant the DEA Agent.

The guy that beat up Liz was shown to be in Red's possession a few episodes ago and he shot him.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

I feel like season 3 is easily the strongest season yet. Might not be saying a whole lot, but I feel like things have really been in a groove this year.

Yeah, I can't quite pinpoint why but I think it's because we've broken outside of the typical procedural model. That and everyone seems to realize that they're just helping Red and they've embraced the "help a demon to kill the Devil" aspect.

It might also be that there aren't any ~~ultra secrets~~ being thrown around, like Tom being a secret agent who was hired by Red and then turned by Berlin, or all the Cabal poo poo (they were still around this season obviously, but you saw their effects pretty clearly).

computer parts fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 10, 2016

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I liked the Psycho reference.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
The Blacklist is crossing over with House of Cards.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

buddhanc posted:

Remington Alexander Blackstock is definitely a shadowy arms dealer that does business with any government for a price.

Or an English pedophile (that is to say, a nobleman).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Medullah posted:

Someday I'm going to make a movie that starts with whoever the big action star of the day is digging his grave with a henchman behind him telling him how much he's going to die, constantly checking his phone and getting distracted by birds and such. Once the grave is done, bang, shot fired, hero falls into the grave, then it becomes a romantic comedy. All trailers will be from the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Just make sure the action star is Bryan Cranston.

• Locked thread