Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

quote:

No, no, it's Woodhouse! He's all tied up somewhere, sc-scared and alone! And possibly dehydrated!

I have to go, but if I find one dog hair when I come back I'll rub sand into your dead little eyes. I also need you to buy sand. I don't know if they grade it, but ... coarse.

No, no, turn it on. I can do both.

If you let me into the mainframe, I'll drop these donuts. And then you can pretend you're a hungry hungry ... hungry hippo.

Can't or won't?

God, everything makes you uncomfortable. Just the tip?

So, thanks for nothing Carol. Now, I have to break into ISIS headquarters—in a $900 turtleneck. And if it gets ruined, I'm going to make you drink heavy cream, you ... Carol.

Lying is like 95% of what I do.

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga.

Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker.

You know, I bet there's a lesson to be learned from all this, but I ... oh poo poo, my rug!

Cyril, I paid her, I get to carry her corpse.

Woodhouse, we got any lube? Like even olive oil at this point would ... help me get that drawer unstuck.

You know, when I was little I used to pretend that you weren't my mother.

And your shoes! Because how hard is it to poach a goddamn egg properly? Seriously, that's like Eggs 101, Woodhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread