Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That game was bad and should've ended in a tie. The Steelers are about to be on their fourth kicker this year. Marc Trestman still sucks.

Discuss all the fallout here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Make Scobee the player of the week. He is the hero we deserve.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Kill Scobee

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Make Scobee the player of the week. He is the hero we deserve.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

ahem.

I've got nothing to say about that game except FUUUCKK YEEAAHHHHH. :smugbird:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I love Scobee because he gave us the best TNF ever.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Ok, I'm not going to make up this joke but someone should make something funny with Scobeedoo and a masked Mike Tomlin or something.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey, guess who makes more money:

Josh Scobee or Justin Tucker.

Go on, guess.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Either a fake tweet or the social media intern deleted it real fast

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fake, unfortunately :(

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm debating tweeting Scobee and letting him know he'll never buy a beer in Cincinnati.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Kalli posted:

Hey, guess who makes more money:

Josh Scobee or Justin Tucker.

Go on, guess.

Probably not Scobee after unemployment.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Billy Cund is a free agent.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

The road to 16-3 starts here

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm glad that's a fake tweet, Josh Scobee deserves a contract extension with the Pittsburgh Steelers football organization.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
TNF games this season:

Week 2: Chiefs 4th quarter meltdown complete with Jamal Charles fumble on what may be the dumbest play call ever.
Week 3: NFC East clownball between the skins and Giants
Week 4: Is Josh Scobee elite?

Guys, I don't think TNF sucks anymore. Those are some of the most hilarious games this year.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm glad that's a fake tweet, Josh Scobee deserves a contract extension with the Pittsburgh Steelers football organization.

Look man we got a history and all but this is crossing the line

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I would be so loving furious if I was a Steelers fan right now.

So thanks Scobee.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

gently caress Marc Trestman, but gently caress the Steelers more.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am so happy. Thank you football gods. You're all right.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Bengals going to 6-0 this garbage rear end division

scobee: trash
trestman: trash
flacco: fuckboy
vick: *unintelligible*

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

HE'S A loving PIECE OF poo poo AND gently caress THE IDIOT JAGUARS FOREVER

played more than good enough to win and had it wasted by a fumble fucker retard piece of poo poo kicker and some questionable play calling. really that second 4th down play call was perfect, vick just airmailed that poo poo

this was a must win game. they played more than well enough to win, and didn't. cut this piece of garbage idiot kicker, bring in fat cheeseburger bitch randy or some poo poo, and hopeyou can pull an upsert or two. Ben is going to end up coming back before he should and getting hurt again and loving everything up. jESUS CHRIST this is a near immeasurable gently caress up

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Jeff Reed available or is he still stuck in the drunk tank?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

:catstare:

whatever happened to Louie Sakoda

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

played more than good enough to win and had it wasted by a fumble fucker retard piece of poo poo kicker and some questionable play calling. really that second 4th down play call was perfect, vick just airmailed that poo poo

this was a must win game. they played more than well enough to win, and didn't. cut this piece of garbage idiot kicker, bring in fat cheeseburger bitch randy or some poo poo, and hopeyou can pull an upsert or two. Ben is going to end up coming back before he should and getting hurt again and loving everything up. jESUS CHRIST this is a near immeasurable gently caress up

I repeat

Unironic Ficken

Bring forth the Ficken

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
josh tucker the idiot fucker robbed us of a tie

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Suisham with a torn ACL would probably still be better than Scobee

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

unironically cut scobee and sign some random steelers fan, can't be any worse

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Roasted Donut posted:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Bengals going to 6-0 this garbage rear end division

scobee: trash
trestman: trash
flacco: fuckboy
vick: *unintelligible*

Martavis Bryant is gonna boat race yall like usual (and still lose because they won't cut loving idiot bitch scobee)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Roasted Donut posted:

I for one can't wait for the return of the narrative that Tomlin should be fired because he only succeeded by using Cowher's team.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Excelzior posted:

unironically cut scobee and sign some random steelers fan, can't be any worse

http://www.thecomedybureau.com/post/129506015050/james-corden-field-goal-raiders

EDIT: Just skip to like 3:00 in

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

axeil posted:

TNF games this season:

Week 2: Chiefs 4th quarter meltdown complete with Jamal Charles fumble on what may be the dumbest play call ever.
Week 3: NFC East clownball between the skins and Giants
Week 4: Is Josh Scobee elite?

Guys, I don't think TNF sucks anymore. Those are some of the most hilarious games this year.

TNF games have always been funny, they're just usually super lovely football. This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to this year.

I enjoy clownball to a degree but having one guaranteed terrible game every week kind of takes the magic out of it, you know? Terrible football is much more fun when it's unexpected.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Ravens are now 18-21 against the Steelers in the regular season. A win against them later in the season will bring us within one season's worth of games of evening the regular season record between these teams.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Benne posted:

Is Jeff Reed available or is he still stuck in the drunk tank?

he called tomlin after swish dawg tore his acl. this was immediately after he'd been thrown out of the hall of fame game for drunkenly fighting another fan. Please loving sign jeff reed

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

achillesforever6 posted:

I for one can't wait for the return of the narrative that Tomlin should be fired because he only succeeded by using Cowher's team.

I enjoy this because it means Racist Steelers Facebook will be blowing up again about how Tomlin is an undisciplined thug and they should bring Cowher back

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I repeat

Unironic Ficken

Bring forth the Ficken

GIVE ME THE GOD drat KICKIN FICKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Sign Ficken, Reed, or gently caress it get some dude who plays Soccer in mexico

• Locked thread