Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Excelzior posted:

unironically cut scobee and sign some random steelers fan, can't be any worse

Yinzer open tryouts would rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
exclusive breakdown of the ravens offense this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2uLXjgbiE

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Le'Veon bell had 22 carries

let that just sink into your flesh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am also quite possible in love with the late night meteorologist for CBS Philly

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens are now 18-21 against the Steelers in the regular season. A win against them later in the season will bring us within one season's worth of games of evening the regular season record between these teams.

amen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jeff Budzien is available

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Alaois posted:

I mean, the Ravens were selling out against the run so it makes sense to call passes to open up running lanes

However

lol at those 4th down calls in OT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Easiest game left on the schedule

Against Vick

Barely wins

Might as well just go ahead and celebrate the annual Bengals playoff loss

I called this division losing out of the playoffs for the third straight year in the offseason, and it's on pace to happen, yet people will keep saying THE AFC NORTH IS SO GOOD SUCH ENTERTAINMENT COMPETITION ELITE bullshit

Honestly the only bright side is the people who keep saying it look crazier and crazier every game, and there's nothing more deserved than that now that this poo poo team can't go 0-16

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am ok with not running out LeVeon Bell if you don't need to. He is someone we can lean on for years and we don't need to burn him out.

Like, 23 carries and we would have won

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Against Vick

Barely wins

I called this division losing out of the playoffs for the third straight year in the offseason, and it's on pace to happen, yet people will keep saying THE AFC NORTH IS SO GOOD SUCH ENTERTAINMENT COMPETITION ELITE bullshit

Honestly the only bright side is the people who keep saying it look crazier and crazier every game, and there's nothing more deserved than that now that this poo poo team can't go 0-16

Dude your team won

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I mean, the Ravens were selling out against the run so it makes sense to call passes to open up running lanes

However

lol at those 4th down calls in OT

even then they only passed 26 times

what the hell were the Steelers doing when they had the ball

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Alaois posted:

Do you think Mike Tomlin is autistic? He repeats words and phrases as if he is imitating what a football coach would say.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Dude your team won

Kawalimus is a spirit who has switched host

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

he called tomlin after swish dawg tore his acl. this was immediately after he'd been thrown out of the hall of fame game for drunkenly fighting another fan. Please loving sign jeff reed

How many years has it been since he was on a team and made an actual kick? I hope the Steelers sign him, because he's either terrible, which is hilarious, or he's good, which is also hilarious. Fat Randy is too good for Pittsburgh.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Chris James 2 posted:

Against Vick

Barely wins

We still have Jacksonville, San Diego, St Louis, Cleveland, and Kansas City at home this season. This team is still in it with this win.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Alaois posted:

even then they only passed 26 times

what the hell were the Steelers doing when they had the ball

The Ravens outgained them by like 100 yards and ran like 15 more plays

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
If you are a Ravens fan and can't enjoy beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh while they poo poo themselves, you might as well quit football, this is as good as it gets.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Kawalimus is a spirit who has switched host

Kawalimus posted:

We still have Jacksonville, San Diego, St Louis, Cleveland, and Kansas City at home this season. This team is still in it with this win.

What loving world is this

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Yeah the Ravens outplayed the Steelers pretty well. We've just kind of been really bad fuckups. The team is not outright bad.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

DID ANY ACTUAL FOOTBALL OCCUR IN THIS GAME, THESE ARE THE NUMBERS THAT HAPPEN WHEN I PLAY MADDEN WITH 5 MINUTE QUARTERS

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah the Ravens outplayed the Steelers pretty well. We've just kind of been really bad fuckups. The team is not outright bad.

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

I mean none of the teams are that good (except the Bengals maybe) but it's certainly competitive and possibly entertaining depending on your tastes. Compare it to something like the AFC South.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Reminder, The Steelers lost this game because of an injury in the second half of a game that isn't as important as a preseason game. You think the Steelers will ever not have two kickers in the preseason?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I for one love this brave new TFF

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Kawalimus posted:

This toxx is way better than Parm's because I still can't believe it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Bengals are excellent and can beat anyone. Not a big believer in Dalton but they have the surrounding cast so it doesn't matter and Dalton isn't bad.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Vick played well for about as long as Weeden did

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Bengals are excellent and can beat anyone. Not a big believer in Dalton but they have the surrounding cast so it doesn't matter and Dalton isn't bad.

I think someone has kidnapped Kawalimus and replaced him.

Quick, name the state bird of Maryland

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
as an unaffiliated party I like a tense game I thought it was cool. Ravens O v Steelers D looked like a good football game Steelers O v Ravens D looked like a bad football game

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I'm intrigued.
I'm taking him off ignore.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kawailimus my Dad saw this bird in southern Ohio. What is it?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think someone has kidnapped Kawalimus and replaced him.

Quick, name the state bird of Maryland

Baltimore Oriole.

And because of this hurricane stuff and storms I'm not going to be going out on the boat. So I don't think I'm gonna die this weekend.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

All of these teams will win

The Browns will win twice

The 49ers will win too, you didn't mention them though

AndrewP posted:

I mean none of the teams are that good (except the Bengals maybe) but it's certainly competitive and possibly entertaining depending on your tastes. Compare it to something like the AFC South.

AFC South is more entertaining to me

Pagano's going to be gone, the Texans have no QB, and Bortles and Mariota are on teams currently leading a division

In a 4-way tie but still

If teams are going to be poo poo, they can either be funny or get results. Pagano gone is a result, and everything else is funny

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Kawailimus my Dad saw this bird in southern Ohio. What is it?

Rose-breasted grosbeak female

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's him.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Alaois posted:

DID ANY ACTUAL FOOTBALL OCCUR IN THIS GAME, THESE ARE THE NUMBERS THAT HAPPEN WHEN I PLAY MADDEN WITH 5 MINUTE QUARTERS

Ravens. Steelers. Football

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kawalimus do you have classic Ravenschat with pop dog in PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Citation needed

• Locked thread