Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Breaking news: Scobee still a useless piece of poo poo, we go now live to Bob Badnor in the field, Bob.

Bob: Wow what a piece of poo poo this guy is, back to you Mel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Tragedy today in Oregon as nine people are shot dead by a deranged gunman and none of them turned out to be noted failure Josh Scobee

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tragedy today in Oregon as nine people are shot dead by a deranged gunman and none of them turned out to be noted failure Josh Scobee

Did you read this before posting, and if so, did you think it made any sense?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you read this before posting, and if so, did you think it made any sense?

African AIDS cum unable to parse clauses, film at 11

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Trestman can't be accused of horribly misusing talent like constantly sending Anquan Boldin on deep routes. Also, Cam Cameron's offense was the definition on uninventive. Motherfucker took run, run, pass, punt to unbelievable new depths. Trestman isn't even the worst coordinator on the team. Hell, he might already be the 2nd best OC in Ravens history, which is not to say he should be retained next year.

The Ravens aren't sporting a terrific group of pass-catchers this season either.

> Wide receivers:

Kamar Aiken
Supposed #2 receiver, had 0 catches vs Cincinnati. Makes some good plays and also has some bummer drops.

Marlon Brown
UDFA from a couple years ago. Just A Guy.

Michael Campanaro
Dude makes some exciting plays when healthy, like his cool flip into the endzone last night. Is often hurt, like last night. Carted to the locker room and went to the team bus in a wheelchair for back spasms. Apparently he can walk without a wheelchair today!

Breshad Perriman
2015 first rounder, injured on the first day of camp. Showed up limited a week or so ago. Was inactive for the Cincy game and tweaked something catching passes during pre-game. Just had his knee scoped and is out indefinitely.

Steve Smith
He's Steve Smith, but he also left the game and did not return after getting speared in the back.

Darren Waller
A tall 6th round rookie with a few catches.

> Tight ends:
Crockett Gillmore
Emerging as a good receiver as well as blocker. Injured early in the Bengals game, didn't return, didn't practice, missed Steelers game.

Maxx Williams
Rookie who has shown some promise.

Nick Boyle
Rookie who has shown some promise.

> Other factors:
Justin Forsett
Watching him catch passes out of the backfield makes me miss Ray Rice.

Eugene Monroe (starting LT)
Concussed on the first series of the first game. Still out. In his spot is James Hurst, who is rear end.

I don't think the Ravens are hopeless, but there's definitely more than one source of blame for their issues so far.

riht fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 2, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I don't get how anyone can be calling designed runs with Mike Vick in 2015 with the game on the line. I think Mike Tomlin is getting dumber by the game.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

NC-17 posted:

I don't get how anyone can be calling designed runs with Mike Vick in 2015 with the game on the line. I think Mike Tomlin is getting dumber by the game.

Its amazing how much "terrible pass call on a short yard situation with a superstar back" is becoming memetic.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I can see doing the unexpected on one of those 4th and shorts, for any number of reasons. But you have a good OL and Bell, and you refused to run the ball twice on 4th and short.

Why?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

African AIDS cum unable to parse clauses, film at 11

You took an event from the news and added an NFL players name to the end but it doesn't seem to fit and where is the joke? Its like reading those engrish translations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is English your second language? It made sense.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I mean it was a C- joke but perfectly readable

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

Is English your second language? It made sense.

Yes it is grammatical but the joke makes no sense at all, its really bad.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

You took an event from the news and added an NFL players name to the end but it doesn't seem to fit and where is the joke? Its like reading those engrish translations.

There is a tragedy

I then describe a shooting which kills nine people

You are lead to believe this is the tragedy

But then I point out that none of the victims are Josh Scobee

Which is the joke because the tragedy is not that nine people were killed but that none of the people who were killed were Josh Scobee

Glad to help

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

It was a bad joke and really didnt make sense. Cant believe a gunman in oregon didnt kill a kicker on the other side of the country in pittsburgh. Fuckin awful marksmanship

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Jaweeeblop posted:

It was a bad joke and really didnt make sense. Cant believe a gunman in oregon didnt kill a kicker on the other side of the country in pittsburgh. Fuckin awful marksmanship

We lose wheez and nrr and get this thing called a jaweeeblop. Life is a piece of poo poo

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

We lose wheez and nrr and get this thing called a jaweeeblop. Life is a piece of poo poo

Ive actually been here for a pretty long time

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Remember when the Jags beat the Steelers in the playoffs in 2007?

Josh Scobee was the Jags kicker

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'll never die
I will always post
with my best friends

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Time works the same way

Nov 6, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

Time works the same way

Time is like four footballs on the edge of a cliff.

****FARRRRRRRRT****

Ravens Win

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There is a tragedy

I then describe a shooting which kills nine people

You are lead to believe this is the tragedy

But then I point out that none of the victims are Josh Scobee

Which is the joke because the tragedy is not that nine people were killed but that none of the people who were killed were Josh Scobee

Glad to help

Why would Josh Scobee be in Roseburg Oregon on the day of a game he has to play in Pittsburgh, or in fact ever? Polamalu played high school football there so maybe he could get invited for a charity thing.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

African AIDS cum posted:

Why would Josh Scobee be in Roseburg Oregon on the day of a game he has to play in Pittsburgh, or in fact ever? Polamalu played high school football there so maybe he could get invited for a charity thing.

Why do you take things so loving literally on a comedy forum

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

This is a very bad gimmick.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey cool new posts I wonder whats going on.

Oh just a bunch of nerds being autistic about a dumb joke.

JFC

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Someone already beat you to the autism troll on this very page

A poor showing from AIDS

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Someone already beat you to the autism troll on this very page

A poor showing from AIDS

Yeah, Mel, that's a definitely a troll he wishes he had back.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I think there was some good effort by both sides. Hit the showers and get ready for practice tomorrow.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Ross Angeles posted:

Remove Scobee from the Steelers and add him to the Jags HoF

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 2, 2015

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Wait, why was Josh Scobee in Oregon yesterday before missing all those kicks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Wait, why was Josh Scobee in Oregon yesterday before missing all those kicks

why do you think he missed those kicks, he was jetlagged

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hmm, yeah your remarkable self-control lead to a toxx for a year of not complaining about Alex Smith. Thanks tho

And I followed it very well! See, it's all about self-control. You have power over your actions! You can do it, friend! I know you can! If you need any help, I'll be here!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Congrats on small victories in the face of yesterday's failure of the beta male uprising in OR. The world will be yours yet

lol brutal

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Parmesan Basil posted:

And I followed it very well! See, it's all about self-control. You have power over your actions! You can do it, friend! I know you can! If you need any help, I'll be here!

You're softer than a pair of silk panties. I would eat 20 bans and/or probation to say whatever I wanted bc I'm not made of hair bows and lingerie

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dude folds like napkins

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I still can't believe the Steelers lost.

lol

Bird teams bitch :smugbird:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Is anyone in the "blogosphere" mad that the Ravens didn't wear pink? I hope more teams do this

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

Is anyone in the "blogosphere" mad that the Ravens didn't wear pink? I hope more teams do this

For real, who gives a gently caress about breast cancer.

:frogout:

Nov 6, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

Is anyone in the "blogosphere" mad that the Ravens didn't wear pink?

Well the health and safety of women has not been a recent priority for the Ravens.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yaws posted:

The Ravens are loving trash. They could barely squeak out a win against a Steelers teams without Fatso and a kicker that seemed determined to lose the game.

That's what I'm saying. GTFO with this Ravens played better BS.

How does Tretsman have a loving job in the NFL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Confounding Factor posted:

That's what I'm saying. GTFO with this Ravens played better BS.

How does Tretsman have a loving job in the NFL?

He runs a child pedophilia ring that involves and implicates a lot of people in the top level of the NFL

• Locked thread