Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Post images of the shoes without a receipt or it never happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

I bought boots from there last month and it took me 45 minutes cause this ancient little lady at the jewellery counter had to hunt down the other boot,they only put one boot in the boxes they have on display because of I assume them getting stolen. The first pair I tried to buy wouldn't scan because they weren't properly registered in the system :v:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe next time dont buy jewel encrusted boots, idiot

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

I just looked through the shoes available from walmart.com.

Any shoe you could steal/buy/whatever from Walmart, looks like a shoe you would steal/buy/whatever from Walmart.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

johnny sack posted:

Any shoe you could steal/buy/whatever from Walmart, looks like a shoe you would steal/buy/whatever from Walmart.

holy poo poo boys looks like they finally made a clone of einstein

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
what kind of shoes do they sell at walmart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

johnny sack posted:

the physical stores probably have more than the online one. Especially for a thief

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have a job and buy shoes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i work at the shoe stealing factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Robo Reagan posted:

holy poo poo boys looks like they finally made a clone of einstein

You must often peruse the shoe selection at one of your local Walmarts. Good for you :)

• Locked thread