Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Every so often toss some loving tube steak in them.

I mean, they wash you skid marked rear end pampers. They put up with your incessant need to take up fly fishing, model building and other bullshit hobbies.

Every once in a while, just act like your wife is the greatest gently caress on the entire Earth. I guarantee you, what cums after you do, will be loving phenomenal.

Is it really so loving hard to act like your wife is the one lay upon this Earth you can't resist? Like, if ISIS was gonna behead your fat, lethargic rear end and gave you one final lay. How hard would you bone whomever you chose? Just once in a while, act like that's you wife.

I bet you get a steak dinner and a blowjob out of it.

gently caress your wives.*

*paid for by the vendagoat for wife loving campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Pro tip: if you don't gently caress your wife somebody else will.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wertjoe posted:

Jesus Christ, THIS!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wertjoe posted:

thats my fetish (cuck)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

you dont want this to be you

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
But I'm too lazy.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
that sloppy bitch never washes my car, why should i gently caress her

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

lol nice av. somebody gave you an early christmas present huh

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

But what if she suddenly pops out another kid? I'm not sure the positives outweigh the negatives here, OP

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

error1 posted:

But what if she suddenly pops out another kid? I'm not sure the positives outweigh the negatives here, OP

just ejaculate on her face to remind her she belongs to the lesser gender

this is real simple stuff you moron

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

error1 posted:

She will regardless, just it won't look like you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

error1 posted:

gently caress someone else's wife

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
cuck ur [multiple] wives

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Edgar posted:

But I'm too lazy.

Lift a thing, fucko.

error1 posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
You can tell some people have never given a woman an orgasm here. They just want more and more. Like two hours later you're all out of ways to make her cum, so you start twistin the nips and gnawing on the clit like a animal. By looking at my past post history you can tell that's the only reason my wife puts up with my lovely alcoholism.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Horniest Manticore posted:

lol nice av. somebody gave you an early christmas present huh

i believe someone got mad lol

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I mean, they wash you skid marked rear end pampers. They put up with your incessant need to take up fly fishing, model building and other bullshit hobbies.

No she bloody well doesn't, I have to wash hers. And then she doesn't put them away. Also no steak - that would require buying food and then cooking it, two things that don't happen.

Wife loving does tend to reduce the frequency and intensity of whining about other things though, so I am onboard with the Vendagoat for wife loving campaign.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Saga posted:

No she bloody well doesn't, I have to wash hers. And then she doesn't put them away. Also no steak - that would require buying food and then cooking it, two things that don't happen.

Wife loving does tend to reduce the frequency and intensity of whining about other things though, so I am onboard with the Vendagoat for wife loving campaign.

low t beta cuck

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Saga posted:

beta bitch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Saga posted:

Division of Labor my Man. Work dat poo poo out.

If dat poo poo is still not fair, then I say, Hope you got a prenup.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Lard Goat posted:

You can tell some people have never given a woman an orgasm here. They just want more and more. Like two hours later you're all out of ways to make her cum, so you start twistin the nips and gnawing on the clit like a animal. By looking at my past post history you can tell that's the only reason my wife puts up with my lovely alcoholism.

dude, i gently caress

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

bring back lf

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

wiffle ball bat posted:

dude, i gently caress

prolly not.

You make think your five minute "deep dicking" is loving, but you are wrong. Sorry bro

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:
Please gently caress your wife dear.

Sincerely, your mom.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Edgar posted:

But I'm too lazy.

Bring back lazy-gently caress

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Wife loving is pretty cool

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
My wife always holds a much better temperament after I throw her some pipe. She's a 3x a week kind of woman, it's hard to keep up with my low T but by god I try to do her right.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

TontoCorazon posted:

Wife loving is pretty cool

No it's not. Wife loving is nasty, dirty, and a little on the abusive side when you're smackin those titties and giving a little teeth to the clit. Learn how to make a woman feel like a woman. loving poo poo, you virgins.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's a husband's duty to gently caress his wife.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
My wife and I are waiting for Jesus to come back to Earth before we gently caress. Threesome with Jesus is gonna be sweet.

Or maybe Jesus will cuck me.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
What a dumb post op.

from what I read on reddit.com/r/deadbedrooms, the thread you should be making is "gently caress your husbands, ladies."

Because after a certain age and a kid or two a lot of women lose interest in sex.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
if you marry a lady and you're not doin it up dink you're an actual retard probably

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
all that money you would spend on stupid poo poo like pediatric care and cribs and hockey uniforms you can spend on like exotic floggers and sex swings and poo poo

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
made from like bespoke turkish leather

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Obligatory Handle posted:

My wife and I are waiting for Jesus to come back to Earth before we gently caress. Threesome with Jesus is gonna be sweet.

Or maybe Jesus will cuck me.

God cucked Joseph so there is a precedent.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
yeah i could have tens of thousands of dollars of disposable income and a deece sex life but i decided to bring a spastic fucknut into this awful world and now i have to literally touch human poo poo every day and never sleep for years so i can feel like i did something worthwhile with my life

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't have a wife, but I sometimes gently caress other peoples wives. Does that count?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im a virgin and 39 years old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

We're all virgins here, no point in bragging about it

• Locked thread