Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
shes a beautiful frog lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Clochette posted:

Someone on the bodybuilding.com forums sent her a message on YouTube saying that Simply Sara should changed her lifestyle. This was her response:

owned

don't believe it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sara we don wanna be mean to you but come on

Sincerely,
The Something Awful Forums

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
She needs to work on her drop cookie technique you don't use an ice cream scoop ya dum dum

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

I'm the wedding ring cutting off blood supply to the rest of the finger.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i love you simply sara, be mine

Risky
May 18, 2003

Clochette posted:

Someone on the bodybuilding.com forums sent her a message on YouTube saying that Simply Sara should changed her lifestyle. This was her response:

owned

If she is married I bet he's your classic "feeder".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hah holy poo poo one time she disappeared and people thought she had died but nope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0

she was just in a medically-induced coma is all! probably completely unrelated to being the size of a house!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I'm angry that she dumped in all the flour in one heap at the end and I'm doubly angry that chocolat chip cookies 'her way' are the same way as the recipe on every bag of toll house chocolate chips.

EDIT:

fyodor posted:

hah holy poo poo one time she disappeared and people thought she had died but nope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0

she was just in a medically-induced coma is all! probably completely unrelated to being the size of a house!

lol she was in a coma for seven weeks but she survived thanks to the 'love and well wishes of her youtube fans'. Not those doctors though, gently caress them.

FormerPoster fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Oct 5, 2015

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

yeah gently caress what i posted before holy poo poo

she's trying to tilt her head so she can look down at the mixing bowl but she can't do it

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The White Dragon posted:

whats it like waking up next to a diabetes elemental

I laughed way too hard at that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jukeboxblues posted:

The White Dragon posted:

whats it like waking up next to a diabetes elemental
I laughed way too hard at that.

I missed that it was funny thanks for quoting the funny thing

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I'll fight any man who talks poo poo about Sara.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

I missed that it was funny thanks for quoting the funny thing

I'm here for you.

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEAN

I am Toni Lippi posted:

fatty spotted

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U

idgaf

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
gently caress chili, feijoada is where it's at

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
i need more cooking channels with fat ppl tia

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i was watching the corndog video earlier and she was talking about how meat is bad for add or somesuch (when the opposite is true). she also emphasized gluten free, bitch gluten isnt your problem. they also seem to have at least 3 cats

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Yeah, the macaroni salad was Wanda's recipe, not hers. FFS haters!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

She seems like a nice lady and I'm not sure why goons hate themselves this much.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

She seems like a nice lady and I'm not sure why goons hate themselves this much.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I just imagine a regular skeleton in there screaming internally every time she moves.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

thinking simply sara was hilarious eight years ago and tragic now is kinda like a barometer of my own personal stores of empathy

like yeah she's p gross but she clearly has some fuckin' issues and being a dick to her online is going to do less than nothing to solve them

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ryoshi posted:

like yeah she's p gross but she clearly has some fuckin' issues

if hamburgers were the biggest issue in my life i'd be pretty happy too

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ryoshi posted:

thinking simply sara was hilarious eight years ago and tragic now is kinda like a barometer of my own personal stores of empathy

like yeah she's p gross but she clearly has some fuckin' issues and being a dick to her online is going to do less than nothing to solve them

she seems pretty happy, like if mashed potatoes had feelings theyd be pretty happy too

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
lol just think of how defeated the medical team who helped her must have felt once it came to light that she was starring in Youtube videos where she prepares unholy quantities of the most fatty, sugar laden dishes imaginable

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

embykins posted:

lol just think of how defeated the medical team who helped her must have felt once it came to light that she was starring in Youtube videos where she prepares unholy quantities of the most fatty, sugar laden dishes imaginable

they probably felt pretty defeated after hauling her balloon corpse onto an industrial gurney

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gonna have a hot JO sesh tonight and cum into my knee crease so I can experience what it's like to cum into her folds

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Personally I blame Wanda for turning her down this dark, dense, hydrocarbon saturated path.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Ringo Star Get posted:

I just imagine a regular skeleton in there screaming internally every time she moves.

That creaky listing sound of a derelict ship lost at sea.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ringo Star Get posted:

that sounds like an amazing idea for someone with some 3d and video editing software to spend some time on too bad i am super lazy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the strained breathing is my favorite part

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
i'm the carefully curated and saccharine comments section.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Enfield posted:

she seems pretty happy, like if mashed potatoes had feelings theyd be pretty happy too

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEAN

Chinatown posted:

the strained breathing is my favorite part

Chinatown did she eat the plane???

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG NORTH posted:

Chinatown did she eat the plane???

possible

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
how do you not lose weight in a coma?

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Ryoshi posted:

This is my experience and I think it's a part of maturing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Luckily she learned how to feed herself all over again

• Locked thread