Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
im no amateur in the artistic field of fine fellatio, but he's quite a bit larger than normal and for some weird reason the only way he's able to get off with anyone is getting head. i don't mind it, but he's got a pretty sturdy libido and i can only swallow so much. im literally in bed phone posting with a large erection poking my lower back. im not gonna be happy if i gotta put my face in some unwashed junk when he wakes up. hope tree realizes that quality only lasts so long before you get tired and teeth end up happening despite your best intentions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
keep sucking whore

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Have some children and never have sex again, problem solved

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whats his name :troll:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ah poo poo nvm

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Your mom sounds pretty cool

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
this might help

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

the only way he's able to get off with anyone is getting head

he lies, OP

peg him

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Enfield posted:

whats his name :troll:

John Cena?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
assuming ur a gay, :waycool:

if ur a girl im gonna have to shame u

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

im no amateur in the artistic field of fine fellatio, but he's quite a bit larger than normal and for some weird reason the only way he's able to get off with anyone is getting head. i don't mind it, but he's got a pretty sturdy libido and i can only swallow so much. im literally in bed phone posting with a large erection poking my lower back. im not gonna be happy if i gotta put my face in some unwashed junk when he wakes up. hope tree realizes that quality only lasts so long before you get tired and teeth end up happening despite your best intentions

But MOOOOM it feels so good.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Flesh Forge posted:

this might help

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA goddamn

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he lies, OP

peg him

i forgot my loving strap-on :argh:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

gently caress da Mods posted:

assuming ur a gay, :waycool:

if ur a girl im gonna have to shame u

got a vagina, sorry. the only way you could shame me is by not paying me when the night is done. i like my work, sorry

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

:eng101: protip: lay on your back with a pillow under your neck and let him throatfuck you, that way he's doing all the hard work

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Pound_Coin posted:

:eng101: protip: lay on your back with a pillow under your neck and let him throatfuck you, that way he's doing all the hard work

protip: that's awful advice unless the dude has a cocktail weiner or you don't mind choking on vomit. deepthroating is annoying enough without how big this guy's dick is. ive already gagged myself on him several times on accident

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Big Cocks!!!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

I've got a big cock too!!!!

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

nutted but op still suckin

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

protip: that's awful advice unless the dude has a cocktail weiner or you don't mind choking on vomit.

Suddenly the thread got a lot more interesting :stare::fh:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
You've got two hands right?

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Cocks are neat imo. Good job op but you really hosed up by not pegging.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Jailbrekr posted:

You've got two hands right?

doesn't help when the guy's kink is watching you deepthroat

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

im no amateur in the artistic field of fine fellatio

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

deepthroating is annoying enough without how big this guy's dick is. ive already gagged myself on him several times on accident

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how come a dude with a big dick is paying you

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Rub some deep heat on it.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Chronic failure to spew is actually a serious mental problem OP

http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Male-orgasmic-disorder.html

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I imagine a goon blowjob is like a regular one but there's a lot more mountain dew involved

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Vagon posted:

Cocks are neat imo. Good job op but you really hosed up by not pegging.

realtalk i love dicks and not just because of monetary reasons, i think they're plenty fascinating and lots of fun with people who aren't uptight twatwaffles about genitalia.

if people aren't into butt-stuff, there's really not much i can do to persuade them otherwise. best option is wait until he's on top and really into it, sneak a condom onto your finger, reach down and pray to gently caress-jesus that you hit the prostate and he cums on the spot. otherwise it's just a really awkward "... why is your finger in my rear end?" conversation. never fun

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

id like to see you take 9 1/2 thick angry inches thrusting into your throat without having at least one negative bodily reaction. lack of gag reflex is seriously loving cheating

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

how come a dude with a big dick is paying you

maybe you should pay me and find out

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My girlfriend doesn't have a gag reflex. So I guess I'm just not used to lovely blowjobs from amateurs. Gotta say though it's pretty great. See there is this moment right, where you hit the back of the throat. There's a slight pause and then she tips her head to the right angle. Then I start to actually slide into her throat itself. Nothing compares like an actual throat on your dick.

Sorry you are probably only fair/good at head and not a real pro.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

best option is wait until he's on top and really into it, sneak a condom onto your finger, reach down and pray to gently caress-jesus that you hit the prostate

dont do this

Aug 4, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

maybe you should pay me and find out

what are your rates?

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe
whats her name op

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Windows 98 posted:

My girlfriend doesn't have a gag reflex. So I guess I'm just not used to lovely blowjobs from amateurs. Gotta say though it's pretty great. See there is this moment right, where you hit the back of the throat. There's a slight pause and then she tips her head to the right angle. Then I start to actually slide into her throat itself. Nothing compares like an actual throat on your dick.

Sorry you are probably only fair/good at head and not a real pro.

good for her being lucky, seriously, take advantage that she doesn't have to fight past it like most people. i can do it just fine, it's just not fun

Cubone posted:

dont do this

agreed, it's a terrible idea. "best" options don't have to automatically equal good. i do the diplomatic thing and just ask. surprised clients are bad clients

it apparently worked on a dude my friend was seeing, but he had a real thing for asses and she decided to just risk it. next time she saw him, it was anal beads and dildos. my guess is that pegging is one of those things that a lot of guys would be into if the "stuff-up-your-butt" aspect wasn't an issue

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

www posted:

what are your rates?

hope you got at least a grand

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Does jiZz damage your teeth? I'm scared horny

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Yesteryear dentist: Have you been flossing?
Today's dentist: Have you been sucking cock?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
can't you pretend to be a guy op? it would make this thread better for my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress a good job, she need a good jaw
to sell BJs til her mouth get raw

• Locked thread