Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
As a parent you must be aware of the lingo kids are using these days on the cyber-web such as:

1. OOTD - Outfit of the day

2. KOTD - Kicks of the day -- Typically refers to sneakers

3. HMU - Hit me up -- Usually asking for someone's Snapchat username, a phone number to text or for a direct message

4. Smash - I would have sex with you -- A girl might post a provocative picture and a boy might write "smash."

5. Cook session - When one or several teens gang up on another kid on social media

6. TBH - To be honest -- A teen might post a picture of himself or herself and ask for a TBH, usually looking for positive responses.

7. TBR - To be rude -- While TBH often leads to positive responses, TBR is usually followed by a negative response.

8. OOMF - One of my followers -- A secretive way to talk about one of their followers without saying their name, such as "OOMF was so hot today."

9. BAE - Baby -- affectionate term for someone's girlfriend, boyfriend etc.

10. WCW - Woman Crush Wednesday -- A girl will post a picture of another girl she thinks is pretty, while guys will post pictures of girls they think are hot.

11. MCM - Man Crush Monday -- Similar to Woman Crush Wednesday, but featuring pictures of men

12. BMS - Broke my scale -- A way to say they like the way someone looks

13. RDH - Rate date hate -- As in "rate me, would you date me, do you hate me?" A typical response might be "rate 10 date yes hate no" or "10/y/n."

14. IDK - I don't know

15. RN - Right now

16. KIK - Another social media app, Kik, that they want to communicate on

17. FML - F*** my life

18. AF - As f*** -- A teen might tweet "mad af" or "you seem chill af."

19. LMAO - Laughing my rear end off

20. S/O or SO - Shout out

21. ILYSM - I like you so much or I love you so much

22. CWD - Comment when done -- Similar to TBH, urging others to comment on their photo of whatever they're posting

23. LOL - Laugh out loud -- Yes, you'll still find teens using LOL and OMG.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/health/acronyms-teens-social-media-being13/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
GTBOP -- gas thread, ban op

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Horniest Manticore posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont give a f***

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
A teen might write IDGAF if he or she actually cares, but doesnt want to admit it

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
KISS= Knights in Satan's Service
LOL=Lucifer our Lord
ROFL=Rape our Family, Lucifer.
GBS= Grabbing Butt (for) Satan
Dabs= weed crack

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
LGTOARBPWWWDCOLASGDASWCGTFUHD- Let's go to a rainbow party where we wear different colors of lipstick and suck guys' dicks and see whose color goes the farthest up his dick

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Dabs= weed crack

lol (laughing on-line)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

IG

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
people are gonna talk like such retards in the future

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

IGTMTOP

Im going to murder the OP

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think lowtax already did this thread, only he had a bunch of jokes about bogs for some reason

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dont mess w a bog hog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

• Locked thread