Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mike the TV posted:

my fav part is my 11 year old amazon account still has sex toys in the purchase history and i cant delete them, just archive them :hellyeah:

Soon amazon will be delivering dildos via drones.

Just hope the drone does crash in the neighborhood and scatters cock rings all over creation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

they still sell my fatty fleshlight so all is good

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Thank god they didn't get rid of the gently caress soap as well.

The Kestrel
Dec 16, 2013

Philosopher King posted:

a few years ago i could find even the most elusive dongs and butt plugs on amazon but now it seems like they've got nothing. now my families recommendations list is all hosed up without the reminding presence of a feeldoe popping up after every other result.

Good Job getting everyone to search for dildos on Amazon. :golfclap:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

String Beans posted:

Thank god they didn't get rid of the gently caress soap as well.

That looks p small

hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

ThePriceIsRight posted:

That looks p small

hmm

Big sub-culture out there for people who hate Obama and need to clean their dicks.

• Locked thread