Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Go Hawks, it'll be your last flag for a good while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

The Deadly Hume posted:

While Bryan Adams is here maybe he can write the Eagles a decent club song. I mean, it'll still be very '80s but at least it mightn't answer a rhetorical question with a nonsensical answer.

Bryan can write it and Isaak can sing it, this will force Sydney to commission Beyonce and it'll all go downhill until Kanye West comes up with the new Saints theme, and game over.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Something weird is going on with the backing track for Chris there.

SeekOtherCandidate posted:

how in god's name is that "downhill"

You got a problem with the greatest rock star in all history mate? Or is it that the Saints might get a funky tune?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Great embarrassment from ABC radio "obviously we can't get a clean feed from the stadium" :v:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Periphery posted:

It must be so hard to pick acts for the GF. It's so hard to fit the AFL 'vibe' while also appealing to a wide ranging audience.

It's become a sport in itself, it's a lose-lose situation. Massive exposure, last-minute disasters, it's got everything.

Thank god Bryan Adams can sing.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Rioli to have a stunner, game will be close I hope.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Nic Nat Rioli shootouts woo :v:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Halo14 posted:

Already it's a better GF than last year.

QFT. It's a masterclass.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Halo14 posted:

drat, TV reception crapping out. No more GF for me :(

My tv was already fukt, but radio and footylite keeping me in touch.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Rioli is being allowed to play his natural game, I'm really confused by this failing from the Weagles.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Eagles get a goal, jesus that took some time.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

It sounds like Hawks faked out Weagles with the talls list? Certainly a great goal sneaks game.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This is going to be a painful 4th. Eagles had a stab at it, but the skill errors are punished immediately. What an awful trip home that will be, and we almost had a game.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Game over man, game over.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

RIOLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIII that was a slam dunk

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Ugh how did Walls sneak in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I'm cool with Hawks or Eagles winning flags, I just want Saints to be competitive and in the finals again and get a chance at it. Bleating about the Hawks is pointless, learn from them.

• Locked thread