Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Man Singh was absolutely hoofing it. I think he came second? Pretty good when you have a sedentary job/ are not an AFL footballer.

I dunno who to go for. One one hand, gently caress the Hawks, but on the other hand I live with Eagles supporters, and they are loving insufferable at the best of times. I'll see how I feel at bouncedown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

How's that falsetto from Chris Isaak? Still got it imo

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Honestly just rig her backing track to play, put her on stage with two backup vocalists. gently caress the rest of the "band" off. Maybe someone in there to do a solo.

I understand why they don't have her perform live: the sound on GF is always atrocious. Case in point playing the backing track too early.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Who was that wrecking ball?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Jesus christ Hawthorns accuracy

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Hopefully Hawthorn die of flag poisoning