Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm in my 30s and no one wants to be THAT guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm in my 30s and no one wants to be THAT guy

Lived hard, huh? Tanned and smoked a bunch? I pass for 20something, though, and I would have to beat the ladies off with a stick at Da Club if I had any idea where it be at.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

That can't be true. I heard a radio commercial that mentioned raves recently

Ok I've asked around and raves really don't exist anymore where I am. Young nerds instead apparently go to the hardest core gay clubs they can sniff out. Not the lame ones that are mostly taken over by het girls. Here in my town it's the bonham exchange and I'm personally impressed. The place is pretty hardcore. Good crowd too, eclectic, but I'm not sure i had the balls on me to show up to a place like that as a younger nerd.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
because its MONDAY OP

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

naem posted:

and her skank friend from college with giant fake boobs who you'll carry home drunk while she barfs on your shoes later!

Good times. It might be dallas but around age 28-30 those tend to get a mom hair cut and bleach their hair and the glorious evolution is complete.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
1. I have to work in the morning, and clubbing kinda eats into my sleeping time before work.
2. If the 30-year-olds feel out of place there, just how creepy would it be for me at 52 years?
3. I'd much rather stay home and read or work on a craft. I'm currently working on illuminated manuscripts of my favorite science quotes.
4. They don't play the kind of music I like there.
5. I'm old. That's the real reason. I'm. just. old.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Probably cause clubs suck?

Adults go to small events. Getting older does suck, joints hurt and things hurt that shouldnt, but mature adults know how to consume culture that isnt loving stupid.

I didnt read a thing in this thread, because when you get older you realize life is short.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
clubs are for everyone espcially baby seals

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

genesplicer posted:

1. I have to work in the morning, and clubbing kinda eats into my sleeping time before work.
2. If the 30-year-olds feel out of place there, just how creepy would it be for me at 52 years?
3. I'd much rather stay home and read or work on a craft. I'm currently working on illuminated manuscripts of my favorite science quotes.

grandpa you're passing up the chance to grind with a former student get it together

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

In Taiwan there was this 50 year old super gay dude who would wear like red white and blue pinstripe suits or suits with colored stars on there and go to every single bar and nightclub in the city every night. You could do beakers or something.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

because clubs are hilarious scams

anybody want to open one of these things?

i feel like they print money

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

plus we could do jewish amounts of cocaine in the back room

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

let me clarify because that sounded racist. jews are not stingy with their cocaine

they just hover up large amounts with their huge noses

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mandator posted:

because clubs are hilarious scams

anybody want to open one of these things?

i feel like they print money

Yes, let's open a business that requires the most expensive property possible, a ton of upfront setup costs and licenses, that actually makes money for about six hours twice a week, and that is in competition with gangsters, drug dealers, and other clubs fronted by celebrities.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yes, let's open a business that requires the most expensive property possible, a ton of upfront setup costs and licenses, that actually makes money for about six hours twice a week, and that is in competition with gangsters, drug dealers, and other clubs fronted by celebrities.

uh, you just hire your own thugs/gangsters/drug dealers?

i already got most of the staff

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

plus i hear snooki's avaliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
lmao if you care how old you are when going to a club you lil bitches

take all the drugs have some fancy drinks and rave all nigjt / make out w/ girls who are just as hosed up as you

what im saying is have a good time and dont give a poo poo aight peace

• Locked thread