Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

this was really good in the millennium finale. in season 2. when it ended forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
remember back when we watched cool tv shows and didn't give a poo poo about what a bunch of shutins and trannies thought about video games

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hm, bettre close down my patrean

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

gbs does not seem like a good place to post about your pedo website op

interseting words from a somethingawful moderator

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Lord Binky posted:

Not me because I'm not gay.

Hey, you don't need to be gay to appreciate a nice rear end. And that's a pretty nice rear end.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

according to Twitter it would seem that the leader of this hack is called 'Egg Man'

They're gonna make that guy famous enough to get laid. It's pretty great.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
if u put the word pedo in your thread title or op, guaranteed gbs attention. weird

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We'll need some actual pictures or links if you don't want this thread to be gassed for lack of content

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
lol op reads 8chan

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

So the data has already been dumped, and surprise surprise most of the accounts there are beggers, pedophiles, drug addicts, and thieves.

It's like bulldozing a gypsy camp, except it's digital so their sins have been archived forever rather than crushed under the treads of a komatsu. The big deal is however the pedophilia, yeah the scammers and poo poo were expected(see star citizen) but the amount of child sex rings being supported by the place is staggering.

The hilarious part is, people are now doubling down defending the pedos and in doing so are aiming to get the gold medal in mental gymnastics. Because both the supporters and receivers accounts have all been hacked and archived, so you have every single message between them to stand as a testament to mental illness.

You are a human being

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Someone get this maniac away from my doggone taint

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you're all terrible

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dodges him to the side and --- oh--- oh I DONT BELIEVE IT FOLKS--- yet ANOTHER TAINT REAPED

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

Baracula posted:

if u put the word pedo in your thread title or op, guaranteed gbs attention. weird

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Owned, people who create things that people like enough to actually pay money for.

-Whitenosie gay goku cuck poster #42069

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i'm starting to think that maybe this thread is bad

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Please either explain wtf you are talking about or reap my taint.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Repost this image in every Taint Reaper thread to receive 1000 years of spiritual protection for your taint against unwanted reapings.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Why is it bad to have a patreon again? Other than getting hacked. The OP seems really mad about it and I don't know why.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Can you take screenshots and post here taint cause im just not getting it. Afaik patreon is just a platform to set up consistent donations to people who do stuff like make webcomics or program or get driven from their homes, what exactly is being exposed? I think iv'e seen patreons before where only the donors get access to the content being produced, did the hackers find a bunch of cp groups or something?

Oh yeah, this is what I meant.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i guess i'll read the gawker article on this on monday - you know, when adults go back to work

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Beef Turret posted:

You are a human being

denial of taint reaping or confirmation? :monocle:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Obligatory Handle posted:

it has already been wrought

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

lorn Wayne posted:

Repost this image in every Taint Reaper thread to receive 1000 years of spiritual protection for your taint against unwanted reapings.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
what if he was called... the taint RAPPER?????

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Why not midgets, midgets are like child size. Can't the pedos just gently caress midgets?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
midgets are super scared about dating regular people for this exact reason, if TLC is to be believed

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

At this point if you're reading a taint reaper post you're reaping your own taint

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
the righteous taint fears no reaper

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
at what patreon level can i get a monthly taint reaping broadcast live?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

internet people??? people that all other dregs of the internet are supposed to know???

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

the righteous taint fears no reaper

a righteous taint, a holy taint. the taint of taints, above all taints

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Obligatory Handle posted:

There is (was???) a thing called Patreon. It's a website that creative-type nerds* use to milk money out of those nerds who work regular jobs but spend all of their disposable income on things they don't need. It's like being one of those Renaissance-era artists with a rich patron (get it, that's the name). Except the artist is someone who makes a webcomic, and the "rich patron" is a bunch of people who are eating Ramen for dinner because they spent all their money supporting a webcomic.

It got hacked.

Also Pedophiles and Gamer Gate.

*Creative can mean they make things but also can mean they come up with good ways to scam people.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Fat Lowtax posted:

At this point if you're reading a taint reaper post you're reaping your own taint

please don't taintblame in the sa safe space

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
no place is safe from the taint reaping

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cram me sideways posted:

a righteous taint, a holy taint. the taint of taints, above all taints

mods namechange please to "saint of taints"

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
this thread has gotten me to finally start catching up on the last year or two of broader internet drama and holy poo poo there is a lot of it... should probably stop because who f'ing cares and it's a huge waste of time but wau.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

There is (was???) a thing called Patreon. It's a website that creative-type nerds* use to milk money out of those nerds who work regular jobs but spend all of their disposable income on things they don't need. It's like being one of those Renaissance-era artists with a rich patron (get it, that's the name). Except the artist is someone who makes a webcomic, and the "rich patron" is a bunch of people who are eating Ramen for dinner because they spent all their money supporting a webcomic.

It got hacked.

Also Pedophiles and Gamer Gate.

*Creative can mean they make things but also can mean they come up with good ways to scam people.

Yeah, I get the topic of the general rant but I was asking what is he getting on about with the pedophilia and gamer gate stuff but I guess when you're busy reaping taints nothing really has to make sense.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I did not know what Questionable Content was so I looked it up and just :lol: at anyone paying patreon money

10k a month

otoh -no joke- teh artist cuts his hand when tumblr tells him to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

oh questionable content is a name, i thought ppl were talking about some unnamed comic artist who made questionable and gross content lol

• Locked thread