Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress miscounted lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

your error is my gain lmbo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

we post lots of "ironic" racism, sexism, and transphobia now so its good

what the gently caress are you talking about. First time back in a few months?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

NecroMonster posted:

your error is my gain lmbo

Hoist by my own retard

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

nooner missed epic thread

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
hahaha :thurman:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Somebody set up us the bomb.

automaticswim
Jan 7, 2005

butt interrogator

Sheep-Goats posted:

GBS used to allow being funny back in the old days then they stopped allowing that and it turned into a knock-kneed badforum and then SA started to crumble. Probably this was coincidental because new pieces of poo poo on the internet post on Twitter and Reddit now instead of forums rather than related to the fact that GBS was horrible and unfunny for a long time but eventually mods saw the light and allowed GBS to be funny again and it's swung a little too far to the real side these days maybe but I'm glad that it bothers ppl like you

Maybe after we get the blood pumpin again we can rein in on "i'm gay" and "ayy lmao" but for now it's yeehaw time

You should know this being regged in 2005, but maybe not. When did GBS become a carehard fagpile should be the real question, because it was really intolerable for a real long time and I never posted in here until Moses came down from Mt. Posting and told us that we no longer had to wear posting burkas and post like weenie sister men

BTW goodman Gobbo stopped coming to SA when GBS turned but he's a real gentle guy and just wants people to be nice and I'm sorry that people like him were driven away by all of this but we must make these forums great again and the way to do that is to allow comedy to step on everything else

probably the most accurate of an answer i'd expect get. gbs wasn't exactly funny, and definitely not original, but it was a decent place to get news and see actual topics being discussed with some hint of intelligence beyond the 'let me make a funny post the internet will like because it's edgy' that we have now. it was a decent tolerable mix between your carehard fagpile and the occasional reddit/fyad "ayyy-lmao fag" post, but now it's literally just the former. gbs was actually the unfortunate reason i paid for this dumb forum because it was worth visiting from 05-11/12. the subforums are still great, but gbs..

bullshit, definitely. thanks for actually taking time to type out more than four words to be funny on the internet for internet fame.

i.e. - a fag

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

automaticswim posted:

probably the most accurate of an answer i'd expect get. gbs wasn't exactly funny, and definitely not original, but it was a decent place to get news and see actual topics being discussed with some hint of intelligence beyond the 'let me make a funny post the internet will like because it's edgy' that we have now. it was a decent tolerable mix between your carehard fagpile and the occasional reddit/fyad "ayyy-lmao fag" post, but now it's literally just the former. gbs was actually the unfortunate reason i paid for this dumb forum because it was worth visiting from 05-11/12. the subforums are still great, but gbs..

bullshit, definitely. thanks for actually taking time to type out more than four words to be funny on the internet for internet fame.

i.e. - a fag

Ha ha. You used gbs as your news site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

automaticswim
Jan 7, 2005

butt interrogator
it used to be good at it, too

question answered the best it could be, closing this shitshow.

• Locked thread