Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
? I dont know what the laws are but I dknow people have to sign "laws of consent" for their face to be on video, but on youtube there is a million babies a minute ru nning around with gorpos filming dumb stuff. I want to slap one on and just live life, make a youtube channel called "meowbots adventures" no one would watch it but the world fro ma gorpo looks pretty stellar! Its like you are there? I Just want to go into public and I think it would be help my self anxiety to waltz into public with a go pro and tell people im recoding a moving picture but not a movie since im not , but nothing weird right is it legal to wear one in public? Ive searched on the internet and cant find an answer becuz there are more people who sy its morally wrong but then lots are like thats what it is for but its also for cannoing down the rapids or skiing down a slope.

I think it would be fun to put on a gopro and go to town LITERALLY haha

like how else would moments like this be caught on film unless people are recording the world?

I think it would be a fresh new take on the world but someone might fight me and take it now that I think about it :ohdear: maybe this isnt a good idea for my social anxiety. I could go to the bank and make a transaction and be like smile :D or you could see me go through a drive window and pet my cat in first person. I just think it would be something to spend money on an dmore fun do people like it when you approach them with a camera on ur head? do you have to get the rights to film Eery person you meet? How do they do it on youtube without blur everyones face? There are a lot of questions I have no answer for

has anyone bvought a go pro and ma=de cool movies? this would be a cool place to post them. like imagine falling from space, with a go pro, or driving a motorcycle on the water wit ha go pro the options are endless. I wont do either of those things, but it would be neat to go to back to my hovel and pretend that I am around people for a change whenever i fire up the video like ddads who watch old recordsing of their kids and punch into the wall . what if they think its a bomb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just sign up for a voyeur site you creepy man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
she looks real happy about it op

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
it's only legal if you pretend like you are a robot and make beeping, whirring, and clicking noises OP hth

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

put on your shoe and put your shoe places where you would like to see, maybe places that your face isn't allowed to be :heysexy:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pitdragon posted:

it's only legal if you pretend like you are a robot and make beeping, whirring, and clicking noises OP hth

I get the feeling that this is already the case.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i just noticed that there is a cat in that lady's coat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pitdragon posted:

i just noticed that there is a cat in that lady's coat

well now this is my favorite thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's only illegal if you're filming police

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that's a titty-cat

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

an inspiration to us all

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This guy is a fast runner. Guess that's why he hasn't had the poo poo kicked out of him.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I hope to meet SCM some day because his videos are good and I like him.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hi Meowbot! It is not illegal to do it as it is a public space. You only have to get peoples consent if it is going to be on television or movies. Youtube is fine. If you aren't rude about it people won't care. Like if you can clip it onto your tie or something that would be cool. Good luck in your adventures and please update us if you make a video! :)

naem
May 29, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

it's only illegal if you're filming police

Only in a select few cities and not for long

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Mount your camera on a drone, OP. Go big or go home.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

put on your shoe and put your shoe places where you would like to see, maybe places that your face isn't allowed to be :heysexy:

Are you a leprechaun?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Yo, GoPro no go, bro.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

haha this is great

thanks for the advice everyone I dont know if I can afford a go pro but maybe i would do this if I could thanks it was a good idea and you answered my quesitonss

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you may be kicked out of a french mcdonalds. if so, you will definitely wet yourself.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that's a titty-cat
unlike pussycats, they usually hang out in pairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think its a good idea op