Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

this is what will come of the oregon shooting. you will never get gun regulation in america

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/02/day-christians-were-martyred-on-american-soil.html?intcmp=hphz03 posted:

Life or death was determined by the answer to a single question: are you a Christian?

That was the question asked by an anti-Christian gunman who stormed into a classroom at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College.

Click here to join Todd’s American Dispatch – a must-read for Conservatives!

Eyewitnesses say the shooter targeted Christians.

Christians were martyred for their faith, on American soil, a fact mostly ignored by most of the Mainstream Media and the White House.

Kortney Moore was inside the classroom. She told the Roseburg News-Review that the shooter ordered students to get on the ground -- and then told them to stand up and state their religion.

“And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you’re going to see God in just about one second,” Stacy Boylan said in a televised report. “And then he shot and killed them.”

His 18-year-old daughter was struck in the back by a bullet – that traveled down her spine. She survived. Miss Moore, too, survived.

Davis Jaques, publisher of the Roseburg Beacon News, said he received a text message from a student who said she was inside the classroom.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christians,” the message read. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no or didn’t answer, they were shot in the leg.”

Christians were martyred for their faith -- on American soil -- a fact mostly ignored by most of the Mainstream Media and the White House.

The New York Times only mentioned that the gunman inquired about people’s “religions” and one cable television news channel opined that the shooter’s motive was unclear.

President Obama’s behavior in the aftermath of the massacre was quite frankly unpresidential. Instead of calling for religious tolerance -- he delivered an unhinged tirade on gun control.

“Somebody somewhere will comment and say Obama politicized this issue,” the president said. “Well, this is something we should politicize.”

But I reckon it’s politically incorrect to address the persecution of Christians.

That could explain why the White House has expressed less than passionate outrage over the near-genocide of Christians in the Middle East. And that could also explain why his administration has failed to secure the release of an American pastor being tortured in an Iranian jail.

These days “lambs being led to the slaughter” is not exactly a politically correct narrative.

Franklin Graham eloquently memorialized the fallen on his Facebook page and reminded us that Christians are being persecuted around the world.

“The bold souls at Umpqua Community College who stood up to say they were followers of Jesus Christ were heinously gunned down with no mercy,” Graham wrote. “Jesus said, ‘If they hate you, remember they hated me before they hated you.’”

I cannot even begin to imagine the courage it took for our fellow believers to take a stand -- knowing that to do so -- would require the ultimate sacrifice.

But their families can take comfort in knowing that after they took their last breath on Earth, they took their first breath in Heaven.

Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary, heard on hundreds of radio stations. His latest book is "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values." Follow Todd on Twitter@ToddStarnes and find him on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Thank...................God.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
this wouldn't have happened if they had shurikens

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Christians makin me lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
When Daniel was thrown into the lions' den, his faith in God saved him from harm.

When a bunch of American kids are in the middle of a school shooting, their faith in God gave them a bullet in the head.

"God's dead" - Kevin Sorbo

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
If more people believed in Odin none of this would have happened.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

quote:

Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary, heard on hundreds of radio stations. His latest book is "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values." Follow Todd on Twitter@ToddStarnes and find him on Facebook.

Totally a sincere and pious message and not at all a cheap and cynical cash grab

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

drat cool animals

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Click here to join Todd’s American Dispatch – a must-read for Conservatives!

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wait. kortney?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wouldnt gently caress wit hthat dude

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ps i love it when chubby neck dudes do up the very top button on their button up shirts. looks cool and good, in fact im working on doing this myself

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

a sturmgewehr how intesresitng

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

when tezzor wakes up and sees this hes going to tell you that this man is some kind of fat baby who won't give up his toys

however this thread is not about guns but rather about how christians are under attack

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
im glad Christians are being killed for their faith.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
hail Satan?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
america has the most beta loser murderers. imagine being murdered by one is these pathetic idiots. shameful

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Guns†ians

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really pious young people are creepy, so good for him.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I am the dead dude who said yes after watching another person say yes and get shot in the head. Definitely didn't want to die saying I wasn't Christian, God wouldn't let me into Heaven then.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Guys a BA and I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. Rethinking my attack xtians values plan now.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Uncle Wemus posted:

when tezzor wakes up and sees this hes going to tell you that this man is some kind of fat baby who won't give up his toys

however this thread is not about guns but rather about how christians are under attack

dude does look like a fat baby tho

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

The young man’s name? Albert Einstein

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
You think if god was real he would stop some tragedies once in a while.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

maybe he thinks its funny

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hey guys what if like, god had a totally twisted sense of humour like really sardonic and he thought it was funny when people died especially if they dief believing in him or because they beliefed in him can you imagine how funny that would be

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thats christ, strong on his mountain

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

lonesomedwarf posted:

hey guys what if like, god had a totally twisted sense of humour like really sardonic and he thought it was funny when people died especially if they dief believing in him or because they beliefed in him can you imagine how funny that would be

God is some form of Norm McDonald.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

No, you see it isn't about gun violence, it's about ethics in Christian hypocrisy.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gun

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Obligatory Handle posted:

I am the dead dude who said yes after watching another person say yes and get shot in the head. Definitely didn't want to die saying I wasn't Christian, God wouldn't let me into Heaven then.

Condolences

Alternatively, congratulations on getting into magical heaven land

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can we have a sub forum for mass shootings? Do we really need a new thread every time someone pulls an America.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

returning to thread to lol at this goober again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Sintax posted:

Condolences

Alternatively, congratulations on getting into magical heaven land

Thanks, it's pretty chill up here but it's all non smoking now. Some dudes said that is something they changed like 6 years ago.

• Locked thread