Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB
It's a semicolon! I really feel like it's important people know immediately after meeting me that I am damaged goods!

Also, I feel it will compliment my above-the-collar tat of a striking scorpion, as convincing new street-level drug dealers that I am not, in fact, a cop was hard enough before the proliferation of neck tattoos made my degeneracy look totally cool and mainstream.

Thank God I never have to worry about my parents getting on my case about securing my future with professional, salaried employment. My ~*~iNk~*~ tells them all they need to know about the bright future of heroin overdose and permanent dependency that lies ahead of me!

http://picasion.com/gl/5gAg/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Haha tattoos what kind of idiot would get one

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
special flower

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nice, thanks for rasingin awareness op.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
Anyone saw that movie Prisoners? Lol at the lead detective having neck and finger tattoos, that poo poo would never fly IRL

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
grandpa come back inside, you're scaring the neighbours :/

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
also, i'm the NASA tattoo guy who landed a spacecraft on a comet, so um gently caress you and your outdated 'cant be employed' crap!

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

lorn Wayne posted:

also, i'm the NASA tattoo guy who landed a spacecraft on a comet, so um gently caress you and your outdated 'cant be employed' crap!

SO SICK BRUH!!! Tell me, did Medicaid all ready authorize your Sovaldi treatment? I'm hoping to nip this hep C thing in the bud (more time to PARTAY), but the stupid government won't pay for mine just because I'm a repeat felon.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

idgi

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BelgianWaffle posted:

Anyone saw that movie Prisoners? Lol at the lead detective having neck and finger tattoos, that poo poo would never fly IRL

Detective LOKI had all sorts of out of place stuff going on, he was also a Mason.

gently caress I wish they would make another movie with that character, he's seriously the best part of that movie and I want more!

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Tattoo's are okay I guess.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lorn Wayne posted:

lol tumblrinas made you cry

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

BelgianWaffle posted:

That was a great movie

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Tattoos are all a horse apiece and by that I mean you are a piece of poo poo, OP.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont actually have any tattoos. crazy i know

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its not that i dont like them or dont want it its more that i feel like getting them now would be kind of dumb and i should have already had tattoos if i was going to get them anyway thats what i think wrt tattoos and wrt myself getting tattoos, hope you liked reading this, thanks

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op is a gently caress

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My kids dentist has tattoos on his arms and neck and head. So gently caress you OP.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i support people expressing themselves in whatever way they want to, but every tattoo ever has looked like dogshit

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The gently caress is that on your head? Your face?
Holy poo poo.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

HERES MINE OP

A MEMORIAL O MY CATs

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
tattoos are like farts everyone loves their own but politely ignores everyone else's (except for grandma)

true story my great aunt had a tattoo. it was a green blob.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ScratchAndSniff posted:

tattoos are like farts everyone loves their own but politely ignores everyone else's (except for grandma)

true story my great aunt had a tattoo. it was a green blob.

that was an abscess

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Tattoos are like babies with bad names. I mean, yeah, they're potentially really cool, but then some moron shits the bed and a forever-mistake happens.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

lorn Wayne posted:

tattoos don't make you unemployable

politically incorrect shirts do

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
When I grow up, I'm gonna have cool long hair and wear whatever I want, man. It's gonna be so cool!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
once I'm old I'm going to get a tattoo that I'd really regret if I were younger and really flip the paradigm around you know?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

post pics of ur sweet ink brah

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

new ink :agesilaus:

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Boooooring. Tale it to PYF you choad. loving poo poo.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

NICE good morning!@!!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

tattoos don't make you unemployable

politically incorrect shirts do
you just said "politically incorrect", so you lose

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
it never ceases to amaze me how people really worry what they'll look like when theyre old and wrinkly and poo poo. like who cares? seriously nobody with tattoos ever do - ever

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can I be unique?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how people really worry what they'll look like when theyre old and wrinkly and poo poo. like who cares? seriously nobody with tattoos ever do - ever

that's because they live for the moment, man! they're out there making the scene, not contributing to their 401k's. do you think they care? not a whit, my friend.

• Locked thread