Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I am angry, angry about United

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
omg chamberlain lol

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I hope lvg talks about how well they played aside from the goals

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:itwaspoo:shited

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Dat clean sheet, well done.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
United severely owned in the first half and then easily controlled in the second half. Bad...

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Munin posted:

What's the lad done now?

Nothing atrocious recently just cinder block touch all second half

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Eau de MacGowan posted:

this was a loving great weekend of football

one poo poo can clearance away from perfection :smith:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Kwagga posted:

wow is this a reference to my skin colour?? thought we would keep things civil in here

lol

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

time to fire up 606

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Munich sammich next for the wengermeister

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Another false dawn for perennial underachievers arsenal

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Utd should be looking to sell Rooney asap imo. I'd take a fudge for him he's loving shite

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
would have loved a spurs win but they looked a better team throughout the whole game aside from kane's og

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I hope lvg talks about how well they played aside from the goals

He probably will, especially if United had more possession in the second half or something.

Arsenal could've hammered United for five or six. Shocking performance and I dread the City game even more than before.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

2 points behind city #wengerout

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
Schwien, carrick and fellaini is a good balanced midfield

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Utd should be looking to sell Rooney asap imo. I'd take a fudge for him he's loving shite

He was ok I thought, some good driving runs from midifield

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

rooney would bite the fudge out of your hand, and probably most of your hand too

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Der Shovel posted:

He probably will, especially if United had more possession in the second half or something.

Arsenal could've hammered United for five or six. Shocking performance and I dread the City game even more than before.

lol it will be a massacre if he plays that midfield again

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wait i thought schweinsteiger was a world class player in his prime who was the solution to all united's problems????

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vyelkin posted:

wait i thought schweinsteiger was a world class player in his prime who was the solution to all united's problems????

In that case you were the only one

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Pep knew

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

vyelkin posted:

De Gea definitely the bigger fraud. An apparently top 3 goalkeeper conceding this many goals this season.

Bling Bling
Jun 9, 2001
Women are bitches since they won't fuck me.
Rooney looks 100% ready to be an MLS all-star.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

julian assflange posted:

In that case you were the only one

yeah me and lvg

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
all the teams are bad

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It would be interesting to compare the league positions of man u and Liverpool at this stage of the season. Just to forestall any triumphalism on either side.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Barry Shitpeas posted:

all the teams are bad

Palace = good

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Breath Ray posted:

It would be interesting to compare the league positions of man u and Liverpool at this stage of the season. Just to forestall any triumphalism on either side.

It would Breath Ray, it sure would

El Ste
Aug 22, 2010

jamie vardy is 8x the player that wayne rooney is

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
https://vine.co/v/e2OBQQtm6qF

incredible

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
A bit disappointed that we didn't tear the Toffees a new one today but I still remember the days under Gillett and Hicks. We were almost done as a club so in essence I am just happy to be here in the Premier League.

Good result from the Guns, let's be honest.

return0
Apr 11, 2007

nice

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool boss sacked by club

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34423344

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
WELP

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
hardly unexpected

henning berg might be available on monday

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

vyelkin posted:

Nobody ever said that. Every United supporter (possibly barring some of the utter nutcases on Redcafe or whatever) realizes he has limitations, but he brings tons to the squad and more than makes up for them. He is usually a calming presence and from his first moments in a United shirt he's been guiding and helping the younger players. He's been a great buy for United and should really be the captain going forward.

• Locked thread