Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
why did pellegrini take aguero off instead of letting him go for the record?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
"Look, I think you know me and I don't run away from my responsibilities. First, I want to say because we are in such a big moment you should not be afraid to be honest.

"The referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea. At 1-1, it is a huge penalty and once again we don't get. If the FA wants to punish me they can. They don't punish other managers. My players deserve it and the fans deserve it.

"Referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea, why because there is always a question mark and we are always punished.

"Clear penalties are not given. Even in the Champions League in a match we lose 2-1, we are not given a penalty in the last minute.

"The penalty in this game is crucial because my team, at the moment, the first negative thing that happens, they collapse.

"The penalty was a giant penalty and after that the team lost even more confidence."

"If the club wants to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away. To be champions now is very difficult because the distance is so much but I am convinced we will finish in the top four.

"It is a crucial moment in the history of this club because if they sack me they sack the best manager this club has ever had. The message is that the results are the fault of the manager.

"This is a moment for everybody to assume their responsibilities and stick together."

I would just like to add that all those quotes from Jose Mourinho constitute a single answer to the first question from his interviewer.

It was a seven-minute stream of conscience from a man clearly under pressure, which he signed off with a simple "thank you, goodbye".

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Twat le Piss posted:

thats a hosed up thumb

yeah but what about the injury lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
one of my favourite things in football is replays of managers when their team almost scores

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol can wtf are you doing there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao can

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
yes thank god

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
eventually buying strikers from relegated sides had to work out

next stop charlie austin

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

corpuscollossus posted:

Remember zonal marking

the blog or the rafa benitez thing?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol that was inevitable

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
can is having a stinker today

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Starsnostars posted:

Martinez has a much better goal celebration than Rodgers

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Eau de MacGowan posted:

is this match worth watching

that depends, do you like bad teams

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lucas owns imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Lucas of a few years ago would have got there that little bit quicker and it would have just been a +1 to the "most tackles + interceptions in whole league" stat. I'd kiss him on the lips but he should be the backup at this stage of his legs

hes done pretty well today tbf (so far)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol 4 on 3 and he didnt even hit the target

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Paddyb posted:

Lucas did nothing wrong

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Der Shovel posted:

How is Lucas still on the pitch

atkinson realized his first yellow card was soft so gave him a break on the second

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ross barkley looks like a thumb

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao at can actually just feeling up lukaku there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I would've taken 4 points ahead of Chelsea after 8 games at the beginning of the season.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
so it seems like arsenal are in crisis and wenger should leave?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:itwaspoo:shited

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wait i thought schweinsteiger was a world class player in his prime who was the solution to all united's problems????

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

julian assflange posted:

In that case you were the only one

yeah me and lvg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I hope we don't get someone boring. Mourinho or Klopp are acceptable.

You'll have to change your username and av

• Locked thread