Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
so much rear end hair :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Get a bidet

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Link

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

I'm getting some nair asap

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sitting here making GBS threads and thinking about the same thing. I might get my rear end in a top hat Teflon coated.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
My toilet paper is always literally dripping with blood after each wipe.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe get a stoat, they used to train them to do that, kept them in a stoat box that you'd sit on after you crapped, just let the little guy clean up like one of those sucker fish that cleans a shark and when you're clean it just rolls up into a little ball and sleeps

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Lysol wipes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Luvcow posted:

maybe get a stoat, they used to train them to do that, kept them in a stoat box that you'd sit on after you crapped, just let the little guy clean up like one of those sucker fish that cleans a shark and when you're clean it just rolls up into a little ball and sleeps

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015
I legit shave my crack and pubes. It cuts down wiping by 80 % (I did the math) and makes you feel lighter. Try it

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

imurdaddy415 posted:

I legit shave my crack and pubes. It cuts down wiping by 80 % (I did the math) and makes you feel lighter. Try it

No

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ill wipe ur rear end op

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

imurdaddy415 posted:

same but i leave the top triangle, i think it's slimming. Now the mystery is gone and first dates with goons won't be awkward.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Get a dog. Problem solved.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
so dont do it, idiot

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Toilets are badly designed, what's the point of pushing your poo poo out into a big bowl and getting rear end water all over yourself?

I propose we replace all toilets with automatic enema machines that gently penetrate your rectum after you sit down and then suck all the faeces out of your rear. You'll no longer worry about tearing your haemorrhoids while straining to pass a brick, no longer have to deal with wiping or washing. There would be no gross smell or sounds either.

Please don't steal my invention before I have time to patent it, thanks

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
CHANGE YER LIFE NIGGA

SmarterFresh Hand Held Bidet Sprayer, Premium Stainless Steel Diaper Sprayer Shattaf - Complete Set for Toilet, Hand Sprayer for Bidet Toilet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0108GMCWY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_jNdewb1PXDF03

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Jesus they hooked it directly to the cold water pipe, can you even imagine

Mister Lonely
Oct 3, 2015

by Ralp
It's worse for us girls. Trying being drunk as gently caress and making GBS threads out your 3:00 AM taco bell run and trying not get any of it in your oval office.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Big Brother was such a good magazine.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
sometimes I leave it and let it crust up hard

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I recall a lad in my form at school who espoused the advantages of excessive arse hair as his poo poo would gently slide down said hairs and slip stealthily into the water with barely a ripple

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vermeul posted:

sometimes I leave it and let it crust up hard

its a good defense if youre at risk of being reamed

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Here in these parts it's done with a polite pinch rather than a waffly wipe. Check your privilege op.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Apparently bears let their poo harden up into an impenetrable barrier in winter. I mean actual bears not big hairy men

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

Mister Lonely posted:

It's worse for us girls. Trying being drunk as gently caress and making GBS threads out your 3:00 AM taco bell run and trying not get any of it in your oval office.

Aug 4, 2010

Mister Lonely posted:

go on

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
just lol if you dont have your own Groom of the Stool

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Luvcow posted:

wipe with your cat, the cat cleans itself

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

error1 posted:

Its fine you pussy rear end beyotch

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously tho every apartment or house I move in to the first thing I fukken do BOOM rear end SPRAYER INSTALLED

I'll poo poo five fukken times a day if I want it don't matter just HSSSHHHHHH clean as a dinner plate, dry off with the bath towel, oh maybe I'll do anther nug PLIP ------- HSHHHHHH done again gently caress do I care

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

lol just lol if you dont have the perfect fecal consistency that allows you to perform the single-wipe no-poop

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
living in bith middle east and western society i have concluded that the best way to poop is to take a poo poo and then have a shower. it's the only way to be sure

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Mister Lonely posted:

gnarly

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sheep-Goats posted:

Seriously tho every apartment or house I move in to the first thing I fukken do BOOM rear end SPRAYER INSTALLED

I'll poo poo five fukken times a day if I want it don't matter just HSSSHHHHHH clean as a dinner plate, dry off with the bath towel, oh maybe I'll do anther nug PLIP ------- HSHHHHHH done again gently caress do I care

sorry about your crohns diseas

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

i was reloading posted:

so much rear end hair :(

like cleaning penut butter out of carpet amirite

CaptainHairdo
Nov 19, 2005
"You should really be doing some research rather than browsing the forums in your underwear."
\
:backtowork:

error1 posted:

So, how do you use those three shells?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lascivious Sloth posted:

living in bith middle east and western society i have concluded that the best way to poop is to take a poo poo and then have a shower. it's the only way to be sure

my boyyyyyyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

My friend ended up in a Kuwaiti hospital after a bidet accident.

I'm not clear on the logistics of the whole thing, but it seems like his apartment stores water on the roof. It was supposed to flow thru some kind of cooling system before entering the apartments. The system failed and he ended up blasting his taint with scalding hot water.

• Locked thread