Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Nooner posted:

Actually........... GBS=Win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No. GBS = Fail.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to gently caress you, iop

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok can i get a clear definitive answer, gbs = fail or gbs = win??????

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

No more dodging the question

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=roflburger

What's your endgame with the avatars here

i have ascended. this is the perfect avatar.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

quote:

An Enormous Boner - Stinks

Have you considered washing it? With actual soap and water? Or maybe not loving rotten fruit?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

An Enormous Boner posted:

- Full of lovely retards and nerds, real ones
- Everyones fat in it
- Tired of pants making GBS threads threads and bigpeeler, just kidding, thats old school. But this is the same forum
- Gray instead of pink (Fail)
- Used to have to write long big long posts, now its just stupid short posts, guess what. They still stink.
- Stinks

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

lonesomedwarf posted:

im going to gently caress you, iop

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

Is the OP from FYAD? The OP should get probated the same as the dickhead mods in FYAD do to GBS posters that post on their poo poo section of the forums.

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

Is the OP from FYAD? The OP should get probated the same as the dickhead mods in FYAD do to GBS posters that post on their poo poo section of the forums.

we don't need to stoop to their level

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

An Enormous Boner posted:

- Gray instead of pink (Fail)

you have displeased geno

hey look i referenced a thing for old awful goons lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Moridin920 posted:

we don't need to stoop to their level

nah thats a cool lil fyad thing, theyre allowed to have it, i think it would be rude to take away a thing from them like a toy from a child, a good funny child who is maybe a lil mean to his fat sister gbs sometimes

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Mods please satisfy my lust for revenge by preventing this man from posting for 6 hours

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

a bay posted:

Mods please satisfy my lust for revenge by preventing this man from posting for 6 hours

unironically agreed, reporting this post

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

ayyy jk bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

unironically agreed, reporting this post

Very well, but I will not forget this

• Locked thread