Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gbs is cool, my pals are all here and we make jokes about funny things and have good times. we care for each other and help each other through tough times. we stick together through thick n' thin. some people are mean and say rude things but we turn our cheeks like lil christs and never let it get us down.

sure there are racists and jerks and unfunny garbage fucks who try very hard to drag gbs down and make it a not-so-safe-place for friends to gather in the spirit of peace and humor and love, but they stick to weird megathings about autists and social worker justice and the guy with the hot dogs i think, i never really have to deal with them if i don't want to.

King of Bees posted:

What's that thing where little seeds aggravate your pooper? I ate a bunch tomatoes.

diverticulosis. when the lil seeds get your intestinal wall all red and angry and pained its a flareup called diverticulitis. its painful and mean, a mean thing for a body to do to its owner

to make a cool lil gbs version of poop problems of science: gbs is a big intenstine or colon or w/e and we're all good lil turds passin through, havin fun, makin high fiber jokes, and then you get people like that alcoholic halfway house racist guy who is a pointy lil strawberry seed, he goes and lodges himself in a diverticule (a thread about a crime that happened) and makes it red and angry and swollen (a rude post about black people "chimping out") and gbs doubles over in pain and needs medical treatment from dr. ralp and his probationary prescription pad and his free samples of banoxicillan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

Actually........... GBS=Win!

:boom:

whoflungpoop posted:

qcs really is the worst forum

with the right attitude, it is a great place

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

we don't need to stoop to their level

nah thats a cool lil fyad thing, theyre allowed to have it, i think it would be rude to take away a thing from them like a toy from a child, a good funny child who is maybe a lil mean to his fat sister gbs sometimes

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

a bay posted:

Mods please satisfy my lust for revenge by preventing this man from posting for 6 hours

unironically agreed, reporting this post

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

ayyy jk bud

• Locked thread