Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

*pulls out gun and starts shooting*

"THIS IS MY FANTASY THIS IS MY FANTASY COME TRUE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Broenheim posted:

why are mass shooters always good people?

personally i think that mass shooters are bad people and also faggots

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
They're good at ATTRACTING BULLETS!

Heyoooo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

They're good at ATTRACTING BULLETS!

Heyoooo

guy looks a lot like the shooter :crossarms:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

PromethiumX posted:

America does that with pretty much everyone.

"Thank you for your service"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
seems like these mass shooters never do a very good job imo, and they never get away. its like their planning process is, 1. get guns. 2. take anger out on people and murder them. 3. ?????

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

NecroMonster posted:

*pulls out gun and starts shooting*

"THIS IS MY FANTASY THIS IS MY FANTASY COME TRUE!"

this is what goes through the head of every cop as they start blasting at some brown kid

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

this is what goes through the head of every cop as they start blasting at some brown kid

also blimblam the zimzam

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
does it count when the shooter owns themselves?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Kuato posted:

seems like these mass shooters never do a very good job imo, and they never get away. its like their planning process is, 1. get guns. 2. take anger out on people and murder them. 3. ?????

mass shootings are actually suicides with a vengeance

"I'ma make you suffer just like I suffered all my life, screw that bitch kortney"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kuato posted:

seems like these mass shooters never do a very good job imo, and they never get away. its like their planning process is, 1. get guns. 2. take anger out on people and murder them. 3. get on tv and become very famous

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

NecroMonster posted:

also blimblam the zimzam

i'm willing to bet that zimmerman will get into some minor road rage incident and the other person will shoot him dead on the spot and then beat it at trial with the "hey that guy is a psychopath who murdered a kid in cold blood, i was in fear for my life" defense

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

you cant simmer the zimmer because his only setting is boil over

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

John Brown is the greatest hero in American history

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
because the bar is so low you have to be a funeral for people to talk smack about you when you dead

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I completely misunderstood this thread from the title. I was expecting something like "why do mass-shooters always go after crowds of good people? Why can't they do us all a favor and shoot up an NRA meeting or Jezebel.com's offices or a DUI roadblock or something that's filled with assholes." That's how I'm gonna go out. Just ride around on the buses all day shooting assholes that are listening to music without headphones. You're all welcome in advance.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
just checkin' in to say John Brown was my great great great grandfather and he does own

decapitate slave owners with a sword erryday

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
"He was a stupid rear end in a top hat who beat his dog but he didn't deserve to die squealing like a pig in a war" - eulogy of shooting victim

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Son of Rodney posted:

ok turns out john brown is pretty cool just pretend I wrote "Tony spagliatelli"

Tony Spaghetti was America's greatest hero.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
John Ganzarelli was a beloved son and husband. He believed he was inhabited by a 'kitsune' spirit and felt himself more a fox than a person. He will be missed and a private burial will be held for him in his parents backyard.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I completely misunderstood this thread from the title. I was expecting something like "why do mass-shooters always go after crowds of good people? Why can't they do us all a favor and shoot up an NRA meeting or Jezebel.com's offices or a DUI roadblock or something that's filled with assholes." That's how I'm gonna go out. Just ride around on the buses all day shooting assholes that are listening to music without headphones. You're all welcome in advance.

thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
What if hitler had died in a mass shooting. "promising artist and kind hearted boy dies from a gunshot wound. The perputrator was last seen leaving a synagogue"

• Locked thread