Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Please don't say hosed up mean poo poo like "lol @ chelsea" or "lol if you are a chelsea fan in tyool 2015 p much hth". Chelsea are the reigning champions and deserve all of our respect.

I'm sure there will be like 2 matches this month total due to "international breaks" etc. so lets all come together and discuss how Manchester United never do anything wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lets all make fun of Liverpool. Greg isn't here to intervene.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

It's a massive overstatement. Ospina had an awful cock up, but it's not like you'd expect him to miss saves he should have made. Cech had one great save, but saying it should have been 3-3 is ridiculous.

You're right

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

euroboy posted:

I like Klopp and it will be fun to see him in the premier league but it will all end in tears.

hamstring tears after their steroid addled bodies finally hit their limit

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

He's also reportedly been very keen on buying up derelict rental properties. The man has ambitions.

He'll do great at Spurs

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Not to be racist here but Low countries people are deeply psychotic with no empathy at all. Basically savages. Swamp dwellers. Lots of hosed up weird murders and suicides there. Their civilization is nothing but a very thin veneer. These people are animals.

Poor Valdes.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

excuse me lady posted:

but before we start the #pray4victor campaign and other assorted hand wringing let's remember the fucker is getting paid shitloads for doing gently caress all so swings and roundabouts yeah?

And he went from one shithouse plastic club to another so he deserves it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Klopp's Dortmund success was down to 1 thing - doping. People laughed when I said Kagawa/Sahin etc would be garbage after leaving there and I was 100% vindicated. Will Liverpool look the other way as doping doctors change the "culture" of the club?

You'll know when you read articles about how the players are finally taking training seriously and feel fitter than ever.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

boeing troll posted:

Come on mang, all the other squads are doping just as much.

Arsenal sure aren't

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Scientastic posted:

Is the doping thing something backed up by any kind of evidence, or just armchair drugs testers mouthing off?

Yes there is loads and it has been posted ad nauseum. All you need though is eyes and a brain to see for yourself. Lucky for Klopp the British anti doping agency is as corrupt and ineffective as Spain's so if he brings his medical team over he'll have no problems

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soccer is a british term, good to see

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

pik_d posted:

That's pretty weird and hosed up. loving English with their refusal to pronounce things correctly

People who pronounce these cities the native way sound like 20 year old girls who did a semester abroad

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Can't believe Shaqiri is actually a Stoke player

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bea Nanner posted:

The actual potential in the academy comes from players like Iwobi, Adelaide, and Bielik

Have you seen any of them play?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bea Nanner posted:

I haven't seen much of Bielik, but the other two featured plenty in the preseason friendlies and have been doing well for the reserves, but I mainly watch highlights of that. Thanks for asking.

Don't get your hopes up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

CaptainRightful posted:

My schadenfreude is approaching Ridsdale-era Leeds levels.

Bet that was fun to read about on wikipedia

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I wonder if Samsung is mad hes using a space grey apple iphone and a white apple ipad air

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Broletariat posted:

shhh don't tell people about our secrets

pequods is as good as blackthorn though

What is good about it?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

We did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Der Shovel posted:

Here is League Talk(tm):

I hope Wayne Rooney gets dropped from the team and if he starts against Crystal Palace I will be proper upset, because he has been massively poo poo for ages and is actively hindering Manchester United.

Having said this, of course he will start against Palace and it will be awful once again.

Can we get a preferred XI in code tags? Serious btw not kidding. No idea who is rated anymore

• Locked thread