Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Crystal Palace are cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DOOP posted:

lol how are Palace in third?

GJ Pardew

Palace have some pretty good players, OP. They're cool and good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol at liverpoo fans thinking klopp will suddenly make everything better

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euroboy posted:

Chelsea with a public vote of confidence and "full support" of Mourinho. He's done.

I think he has at least another couple of losses or so left before he either gets sacked or walks on his own, but with the way this season has been going, who the hell knows.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ninpo posted:

Klopp isn't some wizard that's going to magically resolve the fact that Liverpool have made some terrible transfers and guarantee them a top four spot this season, it seems pretty weird that Liverpool spent what they spent in the summer then sacked him 8 games into the season.

Klopp will fail at Liverpool, even if it's not completely of his own doing, and it's going to be great.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pik_d posted:

Aguero did his hamstring playing for Argentina

The title is all but Arsenal's United's Crystal Palace's to lose.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tbp posted:

so did danny ings but you don't hear me bragging

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I can't wait until David Moyes is back in England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

blue footed boobie posted:

Oxcham, too. They'll miss Swansea, Bayern, and the NLD. God loving damnit.

I'm supposed to be going to the NLD and this really grinds my gears, OP.

• Locked thread