Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ladies and gentlemen of somethingawful.com I am interested in squirting. If you are a lady or even a man send me a photo of squirting. If you dont want to post here you can pm me I have plat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

not a lady but i squirt a lot

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
One of my ex's was a squiter. Kind hot until you are mopping up a literal gallon jug of vag juice as if Cytherea paid your house a visit.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Windows 98 posted:

One of my ex's was a squiter. Kind hot until you are mopping up a literal gallon jug of vag juice as if Cytherea paid your house a visit.

:eyepop:

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
I will tuck my dick and balls between my legs and piss on your forehead.

I drew an illustration:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
It's mostly pee, you know. Will pictures of ladies peeing be just as good?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

It's literally pee

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
News Flash: it's pee

Some9ne post the journal article

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
squart being pee is a loving bonus you goons

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
omegiaom

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Windows 98 posted:

Been there. Totally hot and I didn't mind at all.

:edit: Don't really care if there was pee in there because if so, there wasn't an overwhelming smell or taste of pee. Makes it like watersports except with out the grossness of full on pee. Kicks rear end. :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 4, 2015

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Squirting is just piss.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i love piss so what

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
golden shower lovers itt

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pew pew pew *pilots squirtship thru assteroid belt*

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

whoflungpoop posted:

pew pew pew *pilots squirtship thru assteroid belt*

<&whoflungpoop> im gonna cuck ur girlfriend win
<&whoflungpoop> while she works on her mount collection
<&whoflungpoop> im gonna hold u down and gently caress u while shes playing wow in the other room
<&whoflungpoop> and she wont notice either she'll be playing video games
<&whoflungpoop> it will be a gbs cuckstory for the ages

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i can squirt jizz, does that count? i can squirt it some distance, too.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Windows 98 posted:

<&whoflungpoop> im gonna hold u down and gently caress u while shes playing wow in the other room

:eyepop:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

everyone has a mount collection to work on :smugmrgw:

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Prettz posted:

i can squirt jizz, does that count? i can squirt it some distance, too.

I legally represent the OP and: "No."

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Maybe someone else can explain the allure of squirting. It's gross, comes from the urethra, and is obviously piss.

Whatever scenario you're in: how does adding piss to the equation make it hotter?

The kidneys filter the poo poo out, which gets sent down the ureters, into the bladder, and exits from the urethra. This is commonly known as urine, piss, pee, or whatever else. There is no sexual element to this except for that the woman apparently has poor bladder control during sex or heavy foreplay.

Show me how/where vaginal secretions could enter the urethra of the typical woman's urinary tract.

edit: because goons, on the image above, the vessel behind the part labeled "urethra" is the vagina (aka the part you have sex with).

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can't attach images in pms OP so here's a SFW version.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

johnny sack posted:

Maybe someone else can explain the allure of squirting. It's gross, comes from the urethra, and is obviously piss.

Whatever scenario you're in: how does adding piss to the equation make it hotter?

The kidneys filter the poo poo out, which gets sent down the ureters, into the bladder, and exits from the urethra. This is commonly known as urine, piss, pee, or whatever else. There is no sexual element to this except for that the woman apparently has poor bladder control during sex or heavy foreplay.

Show me how/where vaginal secretions could enter the urethra of the typical woman's urinary tract.

Lol. Sex is pretty gross when you think about it

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i produce 100% pure unfiltered cuckfluid

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

encyclopedia sperg and the case of ITH JUTH PITH U KNOW

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

johnny sack posted:

edit: because goons, on the image above, the vessel behind the part labeled "urethra" is the vagina (aka the part you have sex with).

congrats doc you're a nerd

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I can squirt but usually not on purpose.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

Just not this year..

I have an M.S. in cell biology, molecular biology & genetics. There's a lot I don't know, but squirting is piss.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is this a popping thread?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I squirt pistachio ice cream.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pistachios make me puke tho. can you extrude anything else?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
im capable of going to the bathroom like a big boy ;)

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

pistachios make me puke tho. can you extrude anything else?

Granola and yogurt.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

johnny sack posted:

I have an M.S. in cell biology, molecular biology & genetics. There's a lot I don't know, but squirting is piss.

Can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch???

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I can't attach images in pms OP so here's a SFW version.

the (russian) wife majestic

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

satanic splash-back posted:

eat fresh lol

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

Just not this year..

satanic splash-back posted:

Yea the entire cereal is not far chemically from glucose. The body does not need to do much to convert such foods into energy. Growing takes an awful lot of energy, so foods containing lots of sugars naturally taste better to children, who are still doing lots of growing. I can also see why fat people crave it. They're just growing fatter, unlike children who are becoming adults.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

This is the disappointing truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Windows 98 posted:

Your ex was pissing, just like cytherea does. I think there is an actual squirt where there is a built up and release of an overproduction of vag lubricant (not clear piss) that some girls can actually squirt but you have to be able to really get them off so that doesn't apply here

• Locked thread