Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pew pew pew *pilots squirtship thru assteroid belt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

<&whoflungpoop> im gonna cuck ur girlfriend win
<&whoflungpoop> while she works on her mount collection
<&whoflungpoop> im gonna hold u down and gently caress u while shes playing wow in the other room
<&whoflungpoop> and she wont notice either she'll be playing video games
<&whoflungpoop> it will be a gbs cuckstory for the ages

everyone has a mount collection to work on :smugmrgw:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

encyclopedia sperg and the case of ITH JUTH PITH U KNOW

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sintax posted:

Your ex was pissing, just like cytherea does. I think there is an actual squirt where there is a built up and release of an overproduction of vag lubricant (not clear piss)
yeah ive never been able to squirt it it just kinda builds up and then blorts out

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i should probably practice launching pingpong balls first and once i can crack the drywall ill move on to advanced pussy pneumatics

• Locked thread