Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Sharkie posted:

We should de-isolate the labor aristocracy of the first world by redistributing their lands to the proletariat of the global south. The labor aristocracy will be de-isolated from the economic conditions of the third world by being placed on collective farms throughout the global south to work as laborers. I agree that for too long the average first world citizen has been isolated from the larger global conditions which they perpetuate and impose on the rest of the world - removing them from this isolation by forcibly shipping them to the third world to work as laborers would de-isolate them from their first world enclaves, and indeed would be better for them, and the world. I agree with rudatron in that consent is not the dominant factor when interacting with others. While most of us would not consent to being shipped to Bolivia and rural Laos to till the soil, the joint dictatorship of the proletariat of oppressed nations need not consider our consent when de-isolating us from the world of the rural poor.

This but unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
I guess they would enjoy entering the bottom ranks of the globalized world.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

Entering the global capitalist economy will surely bring them unimaginable wealth and happiness, just like everybody who currently occupies it. For too long have they been deprived of the luxurious lifestyle enjoyed throughout the developing world.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

What if we were to reframe it as bringing democracy to the Amazon? These poor people have never participated in our most sacred institution, and it is time to remedy that.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

I mean, it's a universal fact that life without liberty is meaningless, and look at these people - they've never even heard of the enlightenment! We are morally obliged to free them from their mental cages.

• Locked thread