Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

This is average. She's attractive, but she has no distinguishing features. She's like vanilla ice cream. You'll eat it and like it, but it's not your favorite flavor,.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
- a man who has never eaten ice cream

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah that's a solid butterscotch.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I don't think she's particularly hot but I love that her ambiguous racial make-up perfectly reflects the melting pot of America!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR8TrgrJ-08

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

how rashida jones was made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGLUQRJhDY

could you resist?

I've never heard this before. I couldn't resist.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

SweetKarma posted:

This is average. She's attractive, but she has no distinguishing features. She's like vanilla ice cream. You'll eat it and like it, but it's not your favorite flavor,.

lol

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

look at how gay this guy is

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Vanilla is my favorite flavor of Ice Cream

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

that's racist

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

She is a perfect, beautiful, naive tropical fish.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SweetKarma posted:

:goonsay:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
http://youtu.be/9sUaD2r11oE

:negative:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Lord Binky posted:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i like bubble gum ice cream also the local superstore sells it's own brand of cherry icecream that has big pieces of real cherry and little blocks of white chocolate in it that is realllllly good

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
She's attractive, but what exactly are the distinguishing features that makes her hot? Is it because she's an attractive girl on a TV show that you liked?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

She's attractive, but what exactly are the distinguishing features that makes her hot? Is it because she's an attractive girl on a TV show that you liked?

you're a super dweeb

like you must walk around with a tissue paper crown that says "king dweeb" on it or something

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SweetKarma posted:

well I could be like, hey my girlfriend is pretty hot, but you dont know her nor could you really look her up easily, so her distinguishing feature is that everybody can look up rashida jones and judge her with me

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I like vanilla but cookie dough is my favorite. What does my perfect woman look like?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Bishop posted:

I like vanilla but cookie dough is my favorite. What does my perfect woman look like?

this is actually true for me too. i never understood where vanilla being a bad thing ever came from. vanilla rules, it tastes loving awesome.

cookie dough is better though, but thats just because its vanilla with loving cookies in it

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

her ambiguous racial make-up perfectly reflects the melting pot of America!!!

The chick from Suits (bad show) has the same sort of thing going on but bigger boobs:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

which makes her a black jew

Saiyan Race

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I don't think she's particularly hot but I love that her ambiguous racial make-up perfectly reflects the melting pot of America!!!

she looks like a swarthy white woman, i assumed she was italian or cuban until i found out quincy jones was her old man

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
remember when a reporter thought she had a tan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5CNj8EkJc

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SweetKarma posted:

Seems comfortable with worship.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

she was pretty good in the new metal gear game

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I also like vanilla

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Whiskey Sours posted:

The chick from Suits (bad show) has the same sort of thing going on but bigger boobs:

yea, people should argue less and post more hot girl pics

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I was an ice cream I'd be like a cinnamon vanilla with chunks of chocolate coated ice cream cone.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

enraged_camel posted:

yea, people should argue less and post more hot girl pics

Can we do both?

best ice cream

best boobies:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

SweetKarma posted:

She has a cute face, nice body, and seems like a fun person. I don't give a poo poo if her boobs are smaller.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
I love ice cream and pictures of ladies /w big jugs so I'm having a BLAST in this thread.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Flocons de Jambon posted:

I love ice cream and pictures of ladies /w big jugs so I'm having a BLAST in this thread.

Good news!

edit: I'm gay... and fat

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
can anyone get me a coupon for coldstone? i'm feeling like some ice cream now

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

yeah she's a sexy enough woman that she can play a sexy woman on the television shows

but, would I, a goon, have sex with her? no sir that's like eating vanilla ice cream

gently caress you thread

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax
i don't really like rashida jones. she played the same bland, unfunny "isn't it hilarious how much better than everyone else i am" character in the office and parks and rec and i feel like the only reason they didn't get rid of her in parks and rec too is because they wrote her character too far into the story to just back out

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

i don't really like rashida jones. she played the same bland, unfunny "isn't it hilarious how much better than everyone else i am" character in the office and parks and rec and i feel like the only reason they didn't get rid of her in parks and rec too is because they wrote her character too far into the story to just back out

youve clearly thought alot about nbc sitcoms

so i ask you, which one smells like my rear end?

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

a real jerk posted:

youve clearly thought alot about nbc sitcoms

so i ask you, which one smells like my rear end?

i haven't smelt your anus yet so i can't decide. can i smell your anus?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

please do, jon pop

e: im a boy btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

a real jerk posted:

please do, jon pop

e: im a boy btw