Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
also I like her husky voice <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
your imagination is better

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SweetKarma posted:

She's average looking.

racist

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
how rashida jones was made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGLUQRJhDY

could you resist?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SweetKarma posted:

She's attractive, but what exactly are the distinguishing features that makes her hot? Is it because she's an attractive girl on a TV show that you liked?

well I could be like, hey my girlfriend is pretty hot, but you dont know her nor could you really look her up easily, so her distinguishing feature is that everybody can look up rashida jones and judge her with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Bishop posted:

I like vanilla but cookie dough is my favorite. What does my perfect woman look like?

this is actually true for me too. i never understood where vanilla being a bad thing ever came from. vanilla rules, it tastes loving awesome.

cookie dough is better though, but thats just because its vanilla with loving cookies in it

• Locked thread