Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
Lots of top 10 teams lost this weekend! I'm sure you're wondering how the rest of their season will progress....

Oh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My team didn't get embarrassed when I fully expected them to, gently caress Notre Dame, and lots of chaos. A pretty cool day IMO though I wouldn't have said no to a second Bama loss. Ah well. :)

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Mark Richt always looks like he's more focused on maintaining a stoic, presidential aspect on the sideline than he is on actually winning the game itself.

Go Gators :toot:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
UNLV
N
L
V

A real close 23-17 win on the road against Reno. It all came down to an outstanding effort by our defense since the offense couldn't do anything once starting QB Blake Decker went down with an injury. Got to hope the redshirting freshman Dalton Sneed shows something for next year. No matter, the Fremont Cannon is coming home and getting painted red!

All in all, Tony Sanchez just might be the guy to turn this program around

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

LLCoolJD posted:

Mark Richt always looks like he's more focused on maintaining a stoic, presidential aspect on the sideline than he is on actually winning the game itself.

Go Gators :toot:

Jesus, take the headset!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Bah! The thread tag!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Terrible op try again

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
A&M won, although it was honestly close the entire way (or it felt like it). Our play calling was mostly improved until we had to chew clock and then decided to pass three times in a row. Still expecting to lose the next two games but there's an outside chance of being 6-1 right before Halloween.

Oh yeah, was that targeting call clearer to see at home? It was kinda unclear in the stadium which got most of the crowd really mad.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

There are two teams that are undefeated in the Pac-12:

Cal and Utah

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Lessail posted:

All in all, Tony Sanchez just might be the guy to turn this program around

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

dude789 posted:

Lots of top 10 teams lost this weekend! I'm sure you're wondering how the rest of their season will progress....

Oh...

i appreciate the op

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington didn't lose its bye week, no complaints here

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Texas

:suicide:

:negative:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

computer parts posted:

A&M won, although it was honestly close the entire way (or it felt like it). Our play calling was mostly improved until we had to chew clock and then decided to pass three times in a row. Still expecting to lose the next two games but there's an outside chance of being 6-1 right before Halloween.

Oh yeah, was that targeting call clearer to see at home? It was kinda unclear in the stadium which got most of the crowd really mad.

HOMER OPINION

It looked like RSJ was just so much taller than the defender that his shoulder hit his head. Didn't look intentional and the block was in the course of a play.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Maxwells Demon posted:

Cal and Utah

We get GameDay next week! :toot:

Cal

Cal

if you beat us, go undefeated okay? that's the deal

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Nebraska sucks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Maxwells Demon posted:

Cal and Utah

all is right

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Welp, can't win 'em all. Or even a few. Or even keep 'em all somewhat competitive.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?
Mississippi State should be put to pasture

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Noctone posted:

Nebraska sucks

this too

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Nice meltdown Georgia Tech :bravo:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Maxwells Demon posted:

Cal and Utah

...So...does the Pac-12 make the playoff this year?

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem
A&M wins as do ASU and :razorfront:, Notre Dame and Texas lose. Football is love.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Adlai Stevenson posted:

We get GameDay next week! :toot:

Cal

Cal

if you beat us, go undefeated okay? that's the deal

Don't put that Oregon this year. Cal looks like a much more complete team.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Spiritus Nox posted:

...So...does the Pac-12 make the playoff this year?
Stanford has been tearing it up.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

computer parts posted:

It looked quite bullshit to me on TV. At least next week I can watch football without worrying about A&M and having a bye before Alabama is probably good.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Metapod posted:

Terrible op try again

Also sorry about the thread tag. I am drunk.

MV, if you want to, change it to the NCAA tag.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Michigan has a very good defense thus far.

Their offense is.....wanting, but the defense is p. sweet.

Beat Northwestern next week and then beat Sparty the following week. Thanks in advance, Coach Harbaugh. You're a cool dude.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

"Says here Toledo is undefeated."

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
We played poorly and got our asses handed to us. Also we got to see BadSkylar, last seen in the Bowl game.

If we win next week, which we should, we're still capable of finishing 9-3 which I'd be pretty pleased with, given our schedule.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

SourKraut posted:

Stanford has been tearing it up.

Hm...if they lose again, they're done but...I'm not sure if they lose again...

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
If Jacob Coker is going to play like a Power Five caliber QB then Bama might be the best team again.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Texas fan life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuoh7WGvtc

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lasagna Pilot posted:

If Jacob Coker is going to play like a Power Five caliber QB then Bama might be the best team again.

He still looked rough back there, but I think he has finally figured out the offense a bit. I still think the play calling is too open with all the deep balls, but if the receivers are willing to jump like Jordan to catch them who am I to complain.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Maxwells Demon posted:

Don't put that Oregon this year.

I don't know what this means

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to theorize with me on how Kansas will ever win a game again in the next three years.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to theorize with me on how Kansas will ever win a game again in the next three years.

They will get more than the near minimum of scholarship players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

They're not going to be good, but they can probably beat their FCS teams and the odd bottom feeder in two years or so if they can get some actual FBS-quality players on their roster and their coach's schemes settle in a bit.

• Locked thread