Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Korranus posted:

Leonard Fournette, if he keeps on his pace, is on track for 2367 rushing yards. The NCAA single season rushing record is 2628 by Barry Sanders.

jfc Barry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can't the Big XII just fire all their refs and borrow some from like, the MAC or something?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MourningView posted:

I think the board of regents wanted Iowa to try to get them a landing spot in the Big Ten which would have been the best conversation.

"Hey guys, I know we're trying to get as much cable money as possible, but have we considered doubling down on the second smallest TV market in the conference with a team that's always horrible? No? Well okay, just think it over"

I think the Iowa Board of Regents has more than proven that they should not be trusted to make any sort of decisions, ever.

Also, lol at Iowa State once being ranked number 11. and them being in the MAC (which, honestly, would probably be better for them, considering they'd probably compete for a conference title once in a while there)

DocPsychosis posted:

Yeah, the raiding would go the other way.

Just for laughs:
Tech to PAC for dat TX market and recruiting
ISU to PAC for symmetry and Great Plains market share (lol) or to B1G for geography
OU/OSU to SEC
KSU, KU to B1G?
WVU to ACC maybe?
Baylor and TCU relegated to some G5 garbage heap where they belonged from the start.

Kansas, KSU and Iowa State would end up in the Big East (ISU in the MAC tho would be hilarious), and at this rate, Baylor/TCU are a better get than OSU and Tech.

Yoshifan823 fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 7, 2015

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Further proof that Council Bluffs should be a part of Nebraska, those traitorous Steve King-loving fucks.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MourningView posted:

Probably but I really want Iowa and Northwestern to both win so we can have a partially tarped off Gameday the next week

If Iowa and Northwestern both win this Saturday there will be nothing stopping me from calling off of work the following Saturday and bringing some signs to Evanston that say "Justice for Ricky" on them.

I don't even care if Gameday is gonna be there.

• Locked thread