Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

"Says here Toledo is undefeated."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Hawaii beat Colorado and then scored 0 combined points in their next 3 games against FBS schools.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

tranime scholar posted:

Lock did good in his first start! He's probably a pretty good QB! It probably won't matter because when Mauk is reinstated, he'll be the starter again! And we'll lose a lot! Mizzou Football!!

I enjoy having an Andrew Lock in football.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I would normally say leave tOSU on top since they are the defending champions and no one has beaten them yet. But really, they have some very uninspiring wins over Northern Illinois and Indiana. I guess if they aren't that great, someone will beat them, and we can let it settle itself.
The only possible excuse for Riley is that he just showed up. His track record is mediocre and there's no reason to think it'll become much better overnight. He's like 65 so you get what you get at this stage.

• Locked thread