Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nice ol' Grandpa Riley needs to go. Bullshit that the coaching staff is throwing Armstrong under the bus instead of owning what was a terrible play call. Not to mention getting outcoached by an interim coach for Tim loving Beckman.

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DOOP posted:

Where is Bo Pelini these days?

Youngstown State. They're 3-1 with a loss to Pitt.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

Seeing as how Nebraska's season is in the tank I'm going to take joy in the suffering of other schools.

Example: Kansas lost QB Montell Cozart to a shoulder injury. The other QB was already hurt, so they're down to a true freshman. And Baylor comes to town on Saturday.

I'm totally doing this myself too. But mostly for Texas. That missed XP turned my night around after the Miami loss.

Twimp Lingam posted:

Nebraska opened as a 1.5 point favorite over Wisconsin. What the gently caress

:lol:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MourningView posted:

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/public-safety/police-15-year-old-iowa-fan-assaulted-by-badger-enthusiast-in-madison-20151005

A Badger fan ran up and punched a 15 year old Iowa fan in the face just because he was talking friendly trash to his Wisconsin friends and wearing Iowa gear. So that's rad.

I'm surprised too, because my experience has always been that Iowa/Wisconsin is about the friendliest rivalry in the world. The fan bases are so similar that we tend to get along really well. I've sat in the middle of a sea of Wisconsin fans at Camp Randal and in the visiting section of Kinnick during those games (bought the ticket off someone else and didn't realize where it was until I sat down) and had an absolute blast.

Really? Wisconsin fans are some of the worst I've ever met. I never had anything against Wisconsin until meeting their fans. This story doesn't surprise me at all.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

Also, they are wearing the loving '95 Rose Bowl season jerseys against Iowa :getin:

It would be incredible if they were the same loose, baggy style from the 90s too.

• Locked thread