Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
I feel like fsu, we are winning in the worst way against teams that are okay at best.

I think I'm afraid of Michigan again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Almost one week again to the minute my dad (a Sparty lifer) told me "Michigan might be better than Michigan State for the first time since '07". I thought he was putting too much stock in Utah spanking Oregon (and the transitive properties of that) but now I wonder if he was on to something. Should be a fun game in a couple weeks.

i just dont know what type of team we are or what michigan is

michigan always looks good and then can still end up falling down against tough opponents

that said, msu can barely stumble through winning against bad teams

at least we are bowl eligible if we beat a lovely rutgers team!

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Adlai Stevenson posted:

How hurt does Sparty make you feel when your reaction to be ranked third in the nation is "we'll be bowl eligible if we beat Rutgers!"

eeeeeeeeeee

after 2012 i will never take being bowl eligible for granted

• Locked thread