Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Chump Farts posted:

I feel like fsu, we are winning in the worst way against teams that are okay at best.

I think I'm afraid of Michigan again

The Michigan game is far from a gimme but I'm really expecting the OSU Game of the Century to be two undefeated teams trying their damnedest to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DinosaurEggSalad posted:

So I haven't been able to watch the last two Michigan state games because I was traveling/am too poor to buy BTN. What's wrong with them?

The pass defense has been pretty bad and commits a ton of penalties. There are also massive injuries on the offensive line. Both starting tackles are injured, and the guy who was filling in for Conklin is now out for the season, so all-American center Jack Allen spent a ton of time at LT yesterday. Special teams has been atrocious all year, except instead of giving up massive returns we've now switched to missing kicks and botching punts.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

korrandark posted:

Why are they in the Big Ten again? Basketball?

DC market

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Maxwells Demon posted:

Yeah but DC is a city of expats, so it's not like the city is united behind University of Maryland. Even though the University is so close to DC it's in the subway system.

But you can justify tying BTN into cable packages whether or not people actually watch it.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
You guys, the CIVIL CONFLICT is this week!

• Locked thread