Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
A&M won, although it was honestly close the entire way (or it felt like it). Our play calling was mostly improved until we had to chew clock and then decided to pass three times in a row. Still expecting to lose the next two games but there's an outside chance of being 6-1 right before Halloween.

Oh yeah, was that targeting call clearer to see at home? It was kinda unclear in the stadium which got most of the crowd really mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

C-Euro posted:

Almost one week again to the minute my dad (a Sparty lifer) told me "Michigan might be better than Michigan State for the first time since '07". I thought he was putting too much stock in Utah spanking Oregon (and the transitive properties of that) but now I wonder if he was on to something. Should be a fun game in a couple weeks.

I haven't paid attention to Sparty that much but I think Michigan has a good chance of beating Ohio State this year. Even Hoke played them close last time in Ann Arbor.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Scrapez posted:

If you just read the first part of each line on that Bevo screencap, sounds like he's no different than a lot of other college athletes:

Originally charged, escaped, attacked, charged, winning

Only difference is this one never got to Auburn.

• Locked thread