Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA GO GATA

......what a tough day to be on probation.

Ok, so we beat the loving brakes off Ole Miss. I have no idea how. Passing game looked dangerous. Good on 3rd down. D-line was ferocious. Secondary shutdown Treadwell.

Holy loving poo poo. I was certain we'd be 0-for-October, but we may actually be a top 20 team overall. Can't believe it.

Go Gata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Noctone posted:

The nice ol' grandpa image must be working, all the Nebraska fans I know are still trying to make excuses for Riley.

He passes out butterscotch candies at booster events. He isn't going anywhere.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

How has civilization not disintegrated in Texas yet?

I thought the Horns being vaporized by TCU would be an unthinkable event on-par with evolution, interracial dating or climate change.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

pillsburysoldier posted:

Did dabo running down the hill with his team get posted yet?

https://vine.co/v/e2ZVHBXdZDU

He is literally Forrest Gump.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

PostNouveau posted:

Haha, Woody Hayes couldn't get away with it. Butch Jones is gonna be selling insurance in Florida tomorrow if it turns out to be true.

He and Ron Zook will be selling Thrive Nutrient Shakes™ in Daytona. Power Sales Team.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Good news for Mizzou.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Tyrannosaurus posted:

Back when expansion talks were going on, several SEC schools got together and straight up said they would veto any addition from a state where there was already a school. I know South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida for sure. They didn't want to lose any in-state recruiting advantages they had from being the only team to play in the SEC.

I think you mean the most recent expansion flurry, but in the late 80s/early 90s FSU actively avoided the SEC for an easier path to NCs (from Bowden's own mouth).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Raku posted:

Driskel made some bad choices last year but he also played like he was in front of a firing squad. poo poo like him just pulling his arm back against Mizzou and sending the ball flying backwards, along with a ton of other horrible plays, speaks a bit to the kind of attitude Muschamp had towards the offense. Not only did he shackle them in hopes of having his defense win games, but that whole "constantly exploding, impatient, furious ape" persona didn't exactly help their confidence. They were bad because he was bad. In fact, they were considerably deeper on the line and a few skill positions last year iirc.

McElwain might go 12-0 with last year's Florida squad. They were competitive in every game but Bama and Mizzou, and with Mizzou it was a complete psychological meltdown on the offense's side, probably caused by the coach that openly hated them.

gently caress Muschamp now, gently caress him forever.

Just a total back-patting, Saban-wannabe piece of poo poo that swore he cleaned up the 'toxic' culture around UF football and continually blamed players for his own inadequacies.

It warms the cold, dry cockles of my heart to see him giving up 400ypg to Jax St. with a defense full of blue chips.

• Locked thread