Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Oh hello football! How are you today? I am doing fine! I was out most of the day. Let me look at the scores for my alma mater-

*Georgia Tech gives up huge lead and loses to UNC, probably won't make a bowl*

...oh. oh. Okay. How... how about where I went for grad school?

*Purdue chokes away the chance for a national headline upset against Michigan State*

...well, okay, at least you tried and looked not totally poo poo, kids! Well. Um. Okay. How about... how about the team where I live, whose games I go to just so I can see live football, who I don't care about that much but are kind of my #3 team by default?

*Nevada loses to UNLV*

*long silence, stares out the window* Football is dumb. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Reposting from the Moon Poll Thread: I do a moon poll to rank teams by stats, and one of the things I like to do is use those stats to project teams' records to the end of the season including a home field advantage, et cetera. Here's the first Appallingly Early look at how me doing that with my moon poll sees the playoffs at the end of the season, right now:

Orange Bowl: #1 - #4, LSU - Southern California
Cotton Bowl: #2 - #3, Baylor - Ohio State
Rose Bowl: Pac 12 - Big 10, Stanford-Michigan THE HARBOWL!!!
Sugar Bowl: SEC - Big 12, Alabama-Oklahoma
Peach Bowl: At Large-At Large, Florida State-TCU
Fiesta Bowl: At Large- Group of Five, Florida-Houston

Might be fun. If I have any of these matchups right this early, I will celebrate a whole lot.

• Locked thread