Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You should drive as fast as you can and kill all the cops who dare stop you. DRIVE YOUR CAR UNTIL YOU REACH THE HEAVENS, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a dog from hell posted:

OP seems like a sensitive young lady with her head on straight.

exactly, a public nuisance when driving

saudi arabia has the right idea on the women folk driving

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Just leave on time and drive the speed limit. It's not rocket science. It takes me an hour to get to work when I drive the speed limit. So I make sure to leave an hour before I have to be at work. It's funny how that works.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

im fine with you beta bitch drivers. you need to be a road pedant, do it out of the way in the right lane.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP is all like "eurrrr gotta follow all the rules, the rules are here to keep us safe urrrrrrrrr"

good easy troll tho i like it

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

SweetKarma posted:

I drive about 30 minutes down the I-5 every morning on my way to and from work and drat near every one of you people are going 10+ miles an hour above the speed limit. What's your loving rush? You got a baby on the way or something? I have motherfuckers flipping me off as they pass me because I dared to drive the speed limit while passing a semi. Are you that desperate to get where you're going that you would endanger yourself and everyone else on the road just to get to your poo poo rear end job? Get up early and/or leave earlier so you can get to where the gently caress you're supposed to go. Once I hit 70 (California freeway speed limit) I hit the cruise control. It saves gas and my life.

I always drive the speed limit, maybe five over if I'm on the interstate. I'm in the fast lane and people are constantly passing me and I don't give a gently caress. I drive for myself. You gay babies that need to drive as fast as possible just so we can both meet each other at the next red light can cry all you want.

,.l..

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

SweetKarma posted:

It really is. There's tons of traffic and a lot of it is so bumpy that you might as well be driving on a gravel road. I used to drive it regularly when I was a truck driver. You'll notice that the road is really bumpy when driving underneath underpasses. That's because paving the road would mean changing the clearance height of the overpass. California is too cheap to just grade and repave the road so that it's smooth and also allows clearance for trucks.

Learn how to teleport bro

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

maybe i just passed you because i think your literally retarded and you might just slam on the brakes if you see a bid fly in front of your car at 60

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Bacon Hat posted:

im fine with you beta bitch drivers. you need to be a road pedant, do it out of the way in the right lane.

Nope.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i just googled that image and found out that i should probably pass you by default

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Why is it not safe to pass a tractor trailer on the right?

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

I 5 is hell no matter what part of it you drive on

driving on the I5 or 405 reeally isn't the same as driving in a non-populated, shithole area

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

SweetKarma posted:

Why is it not safe to pass a tractor trailer on the right?

its harder to check out the driver and try to flag him into the next rest stop if your interested

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
For real though, why do you think it's not safe to pass a semi on the right other than the obvious blind spot?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Same reason gps doesn't respect queens English.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

that truck thing is a load of poo poo, when your dad is sucking that trucker cock driver can see right over his back into the mirror

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Nobody knows the answer to the question? Think about it. I'm passing a (possibly) 80,000lb vehicle on the right side of the road. Why is that a bad idea?

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
*sees op letting off the gas for a red light ahead*

*floors it*

*gives the finger while passing*

*gains 1 position*

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Bacon Hat posted:

i just googled that image and found out that i should probably pass you by default

I just chose one at random when I searched for pointing and laughing. I hope I can find another driver like myself and we can take up both lanes and create a human being alliance, making all the angry gottagofasters behind us even angrier, when in reality they will get to their destination at the same time as they would if they drove the speed limit.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Out of my way OP McDonalds stops serving breakfast soon.

Node posted:

I just chose one at random when I searched for pointing and laughing. I hope I can find another driver like myself and we can take up both lanes and create a human being alliance, making all the angry gottagofasters behind us even angrier, when in reality they will get to their destination at the same time as they would if they drove the speed limit.
You wouldn't be the first person I've passed on the side of the road. This is why they make off road vehicles for idiots like you.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Out of my way OP McDonalds stops serving breakfast soon.

You wouldn't be the first person I've passed on the side of the road. This is why they make off road vehicles for idiots like you.

Why do you think it's cool to drive so fast? Nobody thinks you're cool when you pass them and nobody will think you were cool when the coroner is cleaning your brains up off the pavement. Along with whatever adult and/or child you just killed.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sometimes i drive the tractor fast and its exciting even though im probably moving at jogging pace

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

SweetKarma posted:

Why do you think it's cool to drive so fast? Nobody thinks you're cool when you pass them and nobody will think you were cool when the coroner is cleaning your brains up off the pavement. Along with whatever adult and/or child you just killed.

I don't think you understand why people drive fast. Its the same reason people do drugs. Not because I think you think I'm cool.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i do this for safety reasons, there is no way to run into a stupid bitch thats behind you

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Bacon Hat posted:

i do this for safety reasons, there is no way to run into a stupid bitch thats behind you

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I don't think you understand why people drive fast. Its the same reason people do drugs. Not because I think you think I'm cool.

So by comparing it to drugs you think that makes it okay?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I've done a lot of drugs, but not one of them have endangered the lives of other people.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

SweetKarma posted:

I've done a lot of drugs, but not one of them have endangered the lives of other people.

Oh really now?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Oh really now?

Well, I admit I've driven drunk a few times, but I don't do it anymore and I'm certainly not proud of it. I'm just glad I didn't kill anybody.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I also drove THE loving SPEED LIMIT.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

SweetKarma posted:

I also drove THE loving SPEED LIMIT.

I've driven 3x the speed limit and never killed anyone so hth.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

What kind of car do you have?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I drive like a wild loving considerate animal

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Let me take a picture of my speedometer just to prove to fools how cool I really am.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Cool anecdote I guess. At least there isn't any risk of your brains painting the asphalt when you get into an accident at those speeds.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
OPs posting should slow the gently caress down

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

mdm posted:

OPs posting should slow the gently caress down

Your mammas birth rate should slow the gently caress down.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SweetKarma posted:

Your mammas birth rate should slow the gently caress down.

nice

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

45MPH road: everyone does about 50 and is calm
55MPH highway: everyone becomes a Formula 1 racer and must go as fast as their car will go, constantly switching lanes to get to pole position

I still don't understand it.

Also, is there some sort of prize you get for being the first person to a stoplight? I see people accelerating towards lights that are obviously red and not changing soon all the time and can't figure out why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
As a Californian who drives regularly and drives from ~Sacramento to ~LA regularly: get the gently caress outta my who the gently caress do you think you are getting in my way dawg I gotta drive 90+ all the time if im gonna make it home on time, please get out of my way so I can wrap my car around a light pole in peace.

PS: gently caress the grapevine.

PPS: Sacramento to LA is about ~5 hours if you're willing to risk murdering yourself + others. worth it, gently caress that drive.

literally this big fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 4, 2015

• Locked thread