Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
No jet lag in London :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Guy Fawkes looks at this mess and says, "See, that's what I was going for."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Greenpeace was wrong, Dolphins deserve to die.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
it was the toilet paper

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud, Dolfan, I'm so sorry.

Eat_at_Milliways
May 3, 2006
bald_kid
welp

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Probably Magic posted:

Ehud, Dolfan, I'm so sorry.

going to kill myself irl please make a thread about it and donate money to a charity that helps fans of bad football teams

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How many goal line plays did the Dolphins fail to score on this game?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

going to kill myself irl please make a thread about it and donate money to a charity that helps fans of bad football teams

I'll withdraw twenty bucks and put it back into my account, will that count as equivalent?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

Mel Mudkipers It Gets Better Institute

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Probably Magic posted:

I'll withdraw twenty bucks and put it back into my account, will that count as equivalent?

yah

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Ehud posted:

Buying Packers Apparel For Bears Fans: A Charity

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

How many goal line plays did the Dolphins fail to score on this game?

18. Not kidding.

Well technically the last series wasn't goal line but you should pretend it is because the same pass play was called.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Lmao did the jets let up on the gas or what

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

effectual posted:

Lmao did the jets let up on the gas or what

It was garbage time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Bip Roberts posted:

It was garbage time.

No that was the whole game

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Is it that loving hard to not be a loving idiot and get a personal foul Bills defense? They are such morons. How do they continue to be such personal foul machines each week is mind boggling. Get some loving discipline assholes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CrudMonkey posted:

Is it that loving hard to not be a loving idiot and get a personal foul Bills defense? They are such morons. How do they continue to be such personal foul machines each week is mind boggling. Get some loving discipline assholes.

Rex Ryan

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
Are people just refusing to wake up this week? So many drops.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Richie is such a loving dirtbag shithead douche, I don't like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jay Cutler baby

• Locked thread