Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah same OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I worked in a call center for three years and it actually destroyed a part of me

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ghost Head posted:

was it the part that is capable of seeing the good in things or maybe your dick?

definitely the part that used to believe in the good in humanity

dick still here and working

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

yssssssssssssss

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

The Ghoul posted:

Word of advice...
Never work in a call center. Never been closer to suicide in my life. :emo:

took a train to work at a call center

the amount of times I thought about just walking in-front of that train instead, or getting on and never coming back

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ROFLburger posted:

have you guys considered looking elsewhere for employment?

thank you for this advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
one time at the call center I worked at, it was so dead we decided to all play UT99 over LAN

it lasted until the slavic dude on our team yelled HEAD SHOT at the top of his lungs

management put a stop to it after that

• Locked thread